Chapter 27

Authors Note

Okay so for this chapter I’m dedicating it to Hamashma because she fanned me and she likes the book too, so thanks for fanning because that really means a lot to me! Thanks! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27!

*ROSES POV*

When the elevator doors opened again I tried to compose myself long enough so I could get to my room, which hopefully would be on this floor.

As I walked into the hallway I pulled out the room card that got before I called Raven. The number of the room was hard to read because my eyes were still watery from crying.

I saw that I was on the right floor so I found the room very easily.

I sniffled as I put the card key into the slot and opened the door.

I didn’t even look around to see what the room was like before I jumped on the bed.

I knew that I was probably getting it all dirty from just sitting on it, but I could care less right now.

I cry and sob into my pillow just wishing I could see her one more time.

You know it’s still your fault! The voice in my head said.

It’s your fault! She’s dead, she’s dead, SHE’S DEAD AND IT’S YOUR FAULT!

“STOP!” I scream out loud. I can’t take it!

I can’t take it, because it’s true.

*HARRY’S POV*

“WAI-” I shouted just as the elevator doors closed.

I don’t know what was wrong with Rose but she looked pretty upset as soon as she called that person. I hope that she’s alright.

Who did she call anyway? And why would they make her so upset?

“Lads we got to find her,” I said turning around to everyone. As soon as Rose started to run we all followed her, but she got into the elevator before we could stop her.

“Do you think she would go into one of our rooms?” Louis asked.

“Yeah I gave her the key to hers,” Liam replied.

“Okay well then I’m gonna need another key incase she doesn’t let me in. What room number is it?” I asked.

“It’s the second floor room 212,” Liam said handing me a card key.

“I’m going too,” Niall said standing next to me.

“Okay well the fastest way to get there is to take the stairs because we don’t have time to wait for the elevator.”

Niall and I found the stairs and we got up them pretty quickly.

We ran down the hallway and Niall banged on the door.

“Please let us in Rose,” he said hoping we wouldn’t have to use our key.

There was no reply.

“Rose we’re coming in now,” I said hopping she was in there.

I turned the door knob and entered the room looking around for her.

I saw her face down in a pillow on the bed.