Chapter 13

I turned around to see what he was running toward. He was running to... the water? Why would he want to go in there? Then I looked in the water and I saw something moving and thrashing around wildly. 

Oh my gosh! That's Zayn! And he cant swim! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not exactly sure what happened to me right then...My body when into like this crazy woman mode or something. I honestly have no idea either, but as soon as I saw Zayn drowning in the water he reminded me of Jane, and there was no way that I would let anyone else get hurt or drown because I didn't save them. 

My body went into auto drive and I sprinted toward the water. Liam was ahead of me but I past him up in a heart beat. Like I said I never was a great runner, but that was only meant for long distances. Hey at least these long legs are good for something.

Soon I was running on to soft wet sand, and then into water. Liam was close behind me.

I'm not sure how Zayn did it but he had managed to get pretty far out into the water in a mater of minutes, and all he was doing was flapping his arms like a mad man.

I'm not sure if he noticed me when I swam to him. He was pretty occupied with shouting and screaming and splashing the water wildly. 

I really didn't know how to approach the situation and get him to stop, so I just ended up grabbing him around his torso. Not one of my better ideas.

He obviously hadn't known that I was there because when I grabbed him he screamed like a 5 year old girl. He was also trying to hit me and kick me, which he did a few times. 

"HEY!" I shouted at him over his screaming. He stopped moving, and turned his head over his shoulder. He finally realised that it as me that grabbed him. Big shocker! - (sarcasm). Honestly what else could be out here that would grab him! He would have scared away any fish with all of the thrashing around he was doing! I have no ideas how the boys even got him to this island.

"Okay Zayn," I said to him. "please don't thrash around anymore, just float in the water. I'm going to take you back to shore."

"Um... I cant float." He looked super scared.

"Just try." I put my hand on his arm and I let him try to float. One of my worst ideas.

As soon as he tried to float he started to freak out again! He jerked his arm away from me and I lost my grip. He was going crazy but then he went under the water. 

I was floating there frozen. I went back to a flash back of the dream. How Jane was crying. How she went under, and never came back up.... STOP IT! I was yelling at my own brain. IT WAS JUST A DREAM! QUIT THINKING ABOUT THAT AND SAVE HIM!

I went back into auto drive and I dived under the water. The salt in the water stung my eyes but I kept them open. I have to find Zayn.

My head was moving in every direction. Where did he go? My long hair was all around my face and it was hard to see, but then I spotted him. 

He was just sinking under. His eyes were closed and he wasn't moving at all. He was just going down deeper and deeper. 

I immediately thought of the worst but I pushed that thought to the back of my mind. I dived down and grabbed on to his arm. Whoa, he had muscles! Not the time Rose, not the time. 

It was really difficult to bring him back up. I'm not very strong, and I'm definitely wasn't strong enough to pull up a person! When we finally reached the surface I was gasping for breath. Where the heck is Liam! Why isn't he helping me! Well I didn't really have time to think about Liam because it was already a very hard task just to make sure that Zayn's head was above the water and swim and make sure that I don't let go of him all at the same time.