Chapter 11

I was freezing. Wait were was I? I looked at my surroundings. I was back on the boat! I was on the deck actually. It was dark. There were a bunch of other people on there. What is going on? A teenage girl ran up to me.

"The boat is sinking! The boat is sinking!" She shouted at me. "Help me! I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I don't know where I'm supposed to go, I don't know how to swim, I'm going to die!" She started to cry. I felt so bad for her. Then I realised what she said. The boat is sinking. Again. 

Then someone screamed. I knew that super loud voice anywhere! It was Jane! What is going, on how could that be Jane!? It honestly didn't matter to me as long as I knew she was alive. I ran over to the railing where I heard the scream. I looked over the railing.

There in the water I saw my sister, my role model, my best friend, my counselor, and some days my reason to live. I saw Jane. Is if on cue her head turned and I we looked into each others eyes. She was shivering, she was wet, she was scared, she looked into my eyes as if pleading with me: help me Rose. Get me out of this water. Save me. Why wont you help?

I saw tears escaping her eyes even though I was really far away form her. I had tears coming down my eyes too but I didn't care. Then suddenly she closed her eyes, and went under the water. I froze like a statue. I stood there motionless. I starred at the spot where she had been for countless minutes. I keep standing there waiting for her to resurface, but she never did.

I woke up shivering. I had tear marks down my face. All I had on my mind was Jane. What happened to her? Where was she? Why didn't she come back up? That's when it hit me. It was all just a dream. I had never saw Jane. The boat didn't sink again. Jane didn't drowned. I exhaled in relief. 

Jane didn't drowned.... as far as I know.

I felt my surroundings for the first time. I was on my side lying on sand. I wasn't shivering any more. I looked down at my arm which was near my chest. I did a double take. There was a shirt hanging over my body. No, correction, there was a guys shirt hanging over my body. I looked down to my stomach. Wtf! There's a guys arm wrapped around my waist! I tried to move but couldn't. That's when I realised I was spooning with some random dude! I am really slow in the morning. 

I turned over super quick. I didn't care if he woke up. I'm going to give this dick a piece of my mind! Who does he think he is?! 

I turned and looked into Niall Horans face. Everything came back to me. Wow I'm really slow in the morning. 

His eyes opened because of the sudden movement that I did. I looked at his amazing blue eyes. He smiled at me. I gave him a smile too. He took his arm off me and I immediately got colder. I looked down at his shirtless chest. Wow. He has great abs!  

Suddenly felt super self conscious of how he thought my waist felt when he had his arm around me. I never thought my self as the skinniest girl. 

"Mornin love." Oh my gosh his morning voice is amazing. 

"Good morning." Oh god I hope I don't have morning breath! Ugg living with a self conscious brain is such a hassle!

I shivered again.

"Oh are you cold?" He looked concerned. 

"Um... a little bit. But I'll be fine."

"Last night you wouldn't stop shaking. I think you might have been having a night mare but I covered you with my shirt and I got closer to you, so you stopped." Omg! I woke him up! I hope I wasn't snoring!