Chapter 20

(In Louis POV)

He pinned her down.

I was the first one up and ran over to her with out even thinking.

"HEY! GET THE HELL OFF HER!" I shouted like a maniac.

I tackled the guy and just started punching him in the face. 

I will admit, its probably the most violent I have ever been, but you never do that to a women, especially if she is my friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ROSES POV*

It all happened very fast. 

One moment I was pinned down by a maniac with a knife, and the next second he's off of me and Louis is beating him up. 

The boys also surrounded the mystery guy too. However instead of running to beat up my attacker, Niall was the only one that checked if I was okay. He's so sweet. 

Niall knelt down next to me and I saw that he had a bandage around his arm. 

"Are you okay?" Surprisingly I was the one that said that. 

He looked taken back.

"So you just met the guy that attacked me, then got chased through the forest, then got tackled in the sand, and you want to know if I'm okay?!" 

"Yep." I said still serious.

He just gave me a smile. 

"That's what I like about you Rose, you're funny."

"I wasn't trying to be..." I said a little sheepishly. "But you still never answered me."

"Rose really I'm fine." He reassured me.

"You shouldn't put on a bandage before cleaning the wound first." I was still looking at his bandaged arm.

I am seriously surprising myself with all of the medical knowledge I know, or at least I think I know some stuff....

"Sorry I was unconscious so I didn't get the news." I smiled.

 I looked behind Niall at the boys who were still attacking the mystery guy.

I never really thought about it before, but now I was starting to wonder; who is this guy?

How did he get a knife?

Where did he come from? 

Why is he out here?

Is there anyone else out here that could help us!? 

"Guys stop hurting him!" I shouted frantically.

I just needed to know if we could be saved.

If there was anyone else out here then he would never tell us now.

Harry turned to look at me, his fist held back as if he was ready to punch.

"What!?" He looked like the most confused person I have ever seen.

All of the guys were giving me 'have you gone insane' looks, even the mystery man that was still lying on the ground. 

I got up and walked over to them. I didn't get to close to the mystery guy though.

This was the first time that I got a decent look at him. He had dark brown hair, light gray eyes, and the shorts that he was wearing were dark gray against his perfectly tan skin. They were way dirtier than I thought, but then again he was pretty dirty to begin with. And I was not wrong when I said that this guy has muscles, okay not only muscles but a full six pack! He must work out a lot.