Temptation 💢

Once we landed, I was furious.. the whole ride was a disaster. I guess I'll call his ass by his first name.. why? Bitch I don't know. Anyways.. Michael aka Hot ass Jackson.. Haha I like that...

I was frustrated even more as we gathered everything to head off the plane, to get in the car and to the hotel. And boy.. this nigga was smiling, laughing and he was enjoying himself. When we got inside the car, Michael held on to my hand and I let him have his fun. He was not about to have me embarrassed.. well take it like this... I rode the last seven hours, swollen pussy, sexually frustrated and I was still trying to figure out why he refused to let me put on another pair of underwear.

I was sick of the air hitting my wet walls from him trying to get my pussy upset, in which he won that game.. strike three already hit me square in my fucking face.. he loved it. So here I am underwear less in this dress in a hot mess.

"So.. I haven't heard anything smart lately. Are you good.. you know I could change the rules where you can scream just from not talking to me baby." He said. I looked at him this time and swallowed my pride for a minute. For what I could hold in.. because of my bitch senses.

"I'm fine, Michael." I said. A shocked look took over him and a devilish smile took over him. "Oh.. so now we speaking first names now Taylor?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess since you got me set up in this fucked up contact as your "wife" right?" I asked. I looked back at him and he smiled even harder with them pearly whites.

I started to fan myself as I tried to keep calm. I didn't want to to cave to easily. "You getting hot baby? I can help you with that." He asked.

"I don't need your help and it's just warm but not like that." I said as I looked at him. He chuckled. He thought that he won this round, I would try to get him back but I can't make the same mistake again. The whole car ride for the rest of the time was silent to the hotel.

Everytime, I looked straight, I felt the instant heat from his eyes, beaming right in my direction. This just was not expected, I have to play this role, just for this time.

"You know, I didn't realize how beautiful you are besides the almost dominating factors you have already." He said. I looked at him this time, straight in the eyes.

"Almost dominating?" I questioned, "Ha!" I snickered and continued to look out the window.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. Oh shit! "I mean the stunts you been pulling lately has been making me feel wild about you. But I still meant every fucking thing." He said.

"So how many other assistants did this with you? 5? 7? More?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head, "You questioning me now? Why would I tell you that.. for a reference of following my rules?" He asked.

"No, I really don't like your rules.. But I follow because of the job." I fired back. He rubbed him chin, " Mmm.. well listening is something you don't fucking do because you done had three strikes and thats a record.. may there be a fourth on the way?" He asked this time smiling. I was speechless this time. Need I ask one more question it's going to be game time with him, in this car. Shit, I was already embarrassed enough.

But to honest, something about him was turning me on. I was starting to like him and craved to be punished, it's turning me into something I haven't been in my life. I just couldn't tell him.

"No s- I mean, no Michael." My heart started pounding hard as I looked at him. My eyes grew wide as his stare was at ease but very demanding. He only nods and smiled real widely this time.

"Okay Taylor." He said licking his bottom lip and I balled mine up. Looking away, I forgot he was holding my hand because he gripped my hand firmly, squeezing a little and the he lossened he touch.