🍷Billionaire's Club🍷

Taylor

When I get back home.. I take a deep breath. I pulled up and grabbed my bag. I locked my doors and walked up to the door to unlock it. Once I am in the house, I took off my heels and headed I to the kitchen.

I opened my wine cabinet and took out some Rośe. I poured me a glass and sipped it. I only just met the nigga today because he was desperate. Well only in his way but it didn't matter because I'm not caving to any charms. And he could have anyone he wanted.

Carla called me and said that she wanted to check out this new club on 8th and bar. I told her that I didn't feel like it but she insisted that I go.. yet again...

So, I went ahead upstairs to take a shower and  walked into my closet. I took out a red dress, nothing flashy or anything. I ran my shower nice and hot. Washing my body in my lavender body was to relax me and I had my weed man coming in thirty minutes. I needed a bag after today.

Michael

I finally get home when I decided that I wanted to step out.. I called my homeboys and we decided to hit the Billionaire's club and plus, I needed a lap dance. I also needed a good dick bust and this was the spot to be after today.

Taylor may not think she fucking wants me but I want her. She's a vision of loveliness and a vision in my sexual fantasies. I hopped in the shower and got myself together. I took out my outfit for tonight and I did my hair. Getting back into my car, leaving with the music blasting to the song, Sex Appeal.. I rolled down to the Billionaire's club.

One Hour later..

As soon as I pull up and give the guy my keys to park my car, I walked into the steamy smoke, scoping out the next easy bitch to provide my sexual fill. Meeting some of the guys, we walked up to a booth deep on the side of the club and got ready for the private dancers to put on a show.

"Okay I guess it's my turn to put on the tab fellas... it's on me!! Let's get it!!" My homeboy said.

After a few, "Yeahs" "Okays" the three dancers come in the bar tables, dancing on the private pole, doing splits and we throwing the cash. To the left of me I noticed two girls and one of them looked fairly familiar and I was thinking that my eyes deceived me up until they nearly stood near the booth open and one of the girls yelled..

"Let's Get those seats by the bar Taylor!!" And they both walked as a pair to the end of the bar.

I watched as she walked away and I straightened up my pants as my bulge was popping out. She looked so good tonight. I licked my lips in satisfaction as I see them sit down and the two pretty boys on the side of them started smiling.

"Hmm... imma check this out... nobody can have her but me." I said to myself, shaking my head.

"Hey mike man.. you good bro?" My homeboy next to me said.

"Yeah.. Imma run over here real quick." I said as I got up and walked towards the bar.

Taylor

As soon as we get in here, we are already about high and we had a few shots at the house. We get to the club and it was pretty packed as we tried to find a place to sit.. Carla examined as she found two opening seats near the bar.

"Come on Taylor! There two seats by the bar." She yelled. I nodded my head and laughed at her facial expression as we went to sit down. Looking around, this place was hot. Strippers, guys in expensive suits but no one really took an interest.

"What can I get you ladies?" The bartender said.

"Um get me and my girlfriend here, two shots a piece of Amsterdam and two Limes. Please. " Carla said.

"Coming right up!" He yelled over the loud music. After a few minutes we get our drinks and Carla proposes a half as toast before just taking the shot back.. I need some new friends. That was all I could think about.

"Ok. Tay.. this is too a good ass job and-" that was all she said before taking the second shot to the head. "Girl slow down! Shit!" I said.

She ignored me and pointed towards nine o clock. There were two fine looking guys at the bar and the raised their glasses then started coming over here.

"Girl here they come!" Carla yelled. I swiftly turned my back again. I can't do it. I'm not trying to sleep with every man here. So, I kept on slowly sipping my drink.

"Well... what do we have here?" One of them said and Carla spoke. "Well.. it's me and my bestie Taylor tonight.. what about y'all?" She said.

Her little fast talking ass.. ugh.. she is my friend though. Sometimes it depended how I felt but I almost had a hint of shyness to talk to a man herr tonight. I just don't know why and then something tells me that I will run smack into Michael at some point. His crazy ass might be here.

"Well look Carla.. I am going to use the restroom so I'll be back!" I said as she nodded and kept carrying on with the guys. I quickly get up and walk through the cloud right up until I smacked right into some one.

"Ow.. fuck!" I said as I looked up and to my surprise there he was standing over me smiling. He was wearing a red and black suit. His hair was curly this time, along with the curl in the front.

'Sorry Taylor. I didn't see you." He said. Reaching his hand out to me, I grabbed it and he helped me up.

The only thing I could do what look at him dead in the eyes and it seemed like forever because at that moment nothing else mattered around me.

"Do I really like this arrogant ass of a man? And yet I'm supposed to be his assistant..." I thought.

End of Chapter..
Keep them Votes and Comments coming!!❤❤
MissDarraina