Chapter Twenty-two

Smoke's pov
We are paying a visit Jimmy and cater a while we went to see Bobby's ex wife. Her new husband can help us find Abel. We're thinking that the drive by was the Mayans. We decided to work out a deal. We waited for a guy an now Juice and I are waiting for Serg's intel.
We are at the clubhouse and after a bit Jax came.

"What'd Segi find?" Jax asks walking through the door.

"Three days ago, Amtrak station in Rocklin, Timothy O'dell and infant had a one way ticket to Vancouver." I say.

Oh hell shit is really about to get real.

Later.

"I have racked my brain and looked into all that I know. I want my nephew back so bad." I say.

"Babe, we all want him back." Juice says.

"I've tried looking into more but I'm not sure how. I try and I get stressed out then I start to get extremely upset." I say.

"When it comes to looking into things, don't stress it doll. Here let me teach you babe." He says.

He then has seen the cameras I had found.

Then my pre pay phone rings.

"It's mom." I say.

S-hey momma I miss you.
G-hey baby I miss you. You sound stressed sweetheart.
S-I'm trying to learn some computer things and you know it's not my strongest suit yet.
G-no it's not. Not yet that is. You'll figure it out. Your a smart girl.

"That's what I said." Juice says where she can hear and she laughed.

G-you have a great teacher.
S-yes I do.
G-I've gotta run. I love you.
S-love you momma.

Later we met up with Segi, we got more information. As we're talking, I look to my tattoo on my right wrist that I have for Abel. It's a heart with his initial in it. After a moment we went back to the clubhouse. Jax told us about his plan.

"You ain't goin alone." Clay and I say.

Juice then looked at me. I could tell what he was thinking so I rolled my eyes. We all decided to go with Jax.

"We gotta tell momma about the baby." I say.

Later.

Juice and I are hanging around the clubhouse.

"Your mom is right." He says.

"About?" I ask.

"You have a great teacher." He says.

I laugh and hugged him.

"Your so rotten babe." I say.

He kissed me.

Later we are at meeting with someone. I forget his name. I'm sitting on Juice's lap as everyone talks.

Later.

"Stick with plan A. Smoke don't you DARE leave Juice's side."  Jax says.

"Fine." I say.

"Better yet. Ride with him." He says.

I then nod. We all roll out. As we're riding, I decided to kiss Juice's neck and watch him smile.

                Juice's pov

I love her so much. Such a beauty and she's all mine.