Chapter Thirty-one

Smoke's pov

We went to the justice of the peace and then went and got my last name changed. We're gonna tell everyone else later on.

It's a few days later and we are all going to a bike show.

"You two, check us in, make it official." Clay says.

"Done." Juice and I say walking away.

We returned and then left out. We went and spoke with an old member. As Juice and I are standing guard, I'm faced looking outside not paying attention to the conversation when there was a gun shot and I about jumped out of my skin. I felt Juice take me hand.

"It's okay doll." He says.

I nod and then after a moment we get a call. He and I went straight to Jax.

"Luis called. Romeo wants to meet." I say.

We all went to Romeo. As Romeo and Clay speak, Juice has his arms wrapped around my waist and held me close to him.

After a while we met back up with the Arizona guys. After a moment of talking we all went out and Juice and I are the last ones. He pulled me to him gently and looked into my eyes.

"Let's go Mrs. Ortiz." He whispers.

I smile and then kissed him.

After a while we met up with Romeo and then when the Coke got unboxed I let out a sigh and Juice held me tighter against him.

"Load it up." Clay says.

I absolutely hate this idea.

"Smoke load it up." Jax says.

I rolled my eyes and let go of Juice and began to help load it.

Next day. After a meeting Juice and I had to meet with Rosevelt.

"Welcome home Mr. and Mrs. Carlos. How was the bike show?" He asks.

"P.O. Signed off on the run." I say.

"I'm gonna set up random piss tests for the both of you. Let's get together and do all of this matter and chat in private." He says.

"Blow me." Juice and I say.

"Save the baddass. (He then looked to me) Like I said a lady shouldn't talk that way." He says.

I rolled my eyes and leaned on my hip.

"Your MC ain't gonna give a shit about either of you being loyal nor hard. All they will see is black. Now this is a simple trade Smoke and Juice. The both of you tell me the truth and I'll protect yours." Rosevelt says.

"Truth about what?" I ask crossing my arms.

He spoke more and then mentioned the cartel.

"The hell you going with this?" I ask.

He looked to Juice.

"I'm not going after your club or wife. I'm going after the drugs." Rosevelt says.

"Your a sheriff man. You ain't got the reach for any of this shit!" I say getting pissed.

Rosevelt then left.

I turned to Juice, slightly threw my hands up and let them fall and hit my thighs.

"I know babe." He says.

Back at the clubhouse.

We're all talking.

"Op, you think that Lyla would help us find Georgie?" I ask while smacking on my gum.