Chapter eight: Ticcing Time Bomb

In only a short time the rumors of the 3rd floor and the missing student spread like wild fire but were quickly hushed. Many people gossiped over that they heard or what was said.. Aoi san the most popular girl- the queen of rumors never heard of these ironically. The one keeping the ordeal to hushed whispers were the 2 members on the student council- the president Minamoto Teru and vice president Aoi Akane.

"Aoi, I have some news," the blond said to the red head.

"On what matter exactly?" red head pushed the glasses up.

"I found Yashiro san,"

There was a silence. Until Akane looked towards the eldest minamoto.

"Well she is sick did you visit her or something?" he scuffed

"She should be on the farshore right now." the blond said with no emotion

"What do you mean are you saying she is-"

"Do I really have to spell it out for you Aoi."

Akane stood still putting the pieces together...he sat down in a chair taking off his glasses to rub his eyelids with his thumb and forefinger. "How do you know know this"

"Well I simply found her"

"Found her where?"

"In the alleyway of a store a couple of blocks away she's stubbornly stuck there"

"How did she..."

"Who knows, its her fault I don't care about that at the moment , and I can't stand to see Kou like this- so if he wants to believe she is still home, sick- I will play along for his sake."

"How would you even do that?"

"Well the same way you protect Akane san by simply avoiding the truth"

Akane puts his hand in his pocket squeezing the pocket watch,

"Aoi-"

"I want you to also protect my brother from this as much as you do Akane san,understood?" Teru says with an empty cold look in his ice colored eyes.
Akane gulped as he felt his throat dry up "yes minamoto senpai"

As he was about to leave he also turned back around

"In addition your honorable number 7 has caused many problems with the absence of Yashiro San, I will give him 3 weeks to stop making a ruckus. if he has failed to stop with his outbursts I may have to take serious matters along with the other mysteries with my own hands" he held onto the sheath of his sword. Akane gulped.

..........

This is all happening because of his classmate's/ beloved Aoi Chan's friend dissapearance/death.

He knows that rumors are bubbling up more and more. How is he supposed to keep his childhood friend aka the queen of hearing rumors safe? How does he keep her in the dark for something like this. Sure he could use the pocket watch but that only works 3 times a day.

As if the president could see the gears turning in the other boy's head he said, "I know you are wise akane san, you are the most reasonable person I have ever talked with, so I'm sure you will figure out a solution." Teru sighed.

"Just remember my warning though- if your leader fails to recede you and the other mysteries will deal with the consequences and I will not hesitate to exorcise no. 7", after that he walked out of the room.

....

Akane's first stop is to Aoi.

..........

It was the end of the day.

Aoi sits at her desk staring at the empty desk of her best friend.

"Oh Nene chan...where are you" she looks worriedly.

'She would love the new rumors going around' Aoi mumbled, "its a shame that she is sick..."

From behind Aoi heard the gossip- a mix of it. So it was hard to make out all that was said...only bits and pieces.

"Did you hear about-................"

"Yeah I heard it was connected to the-..........."

"Really? I thought it was-...................."

"This was getting her no where. So she decides to stand up and walks closer.

"Yeah I heard the police were there"

"Do you think it was-"

Aoi interrupted by her childhood friend Akane.

"Aoi chaaaan I love you with all my heart-" he said to destract her.

"Mmmmm 2 points" Aoi says with a hand on her cheek.

"Bu- but it was 5 points yesterday?!" Akane cried.

"That's right, I deducted them." Aoi gave a close eyed smile.

"But why?!" Akane exclaimed

"Because you just interrupted my chance to get Nene chan some juicy rumors." She still smiled "now go away before I make it 1 point".

Clearly this tactic wasn't going to work so he needs to result in using a different approach.

"Aoi chan I just wanted to tell you someone was messing with your flowers and Yashiro san's vegetables in the garden" Akane says.

"Nene chan's vegetables?! I gotta go!" Aoi gasps and quickly leaves.

"That was close" Akane sweat drops.

Diverting Aoi will not last for long. He needs a new plan. he needs to stop these rumors first.

Akane needed to put a stop to this and he must first go to the root source. The boundaries of Honorable No. 7.

..........

Akane stood stagnant. Here he was in his supernatural form on the third floor.

"What the hell did you do Hanako..."

....

To be continued