Chapter nine: One Condition

Akane steps on the broken glass dodging the loose wires. Though it wouldn't effect him in as Number 1 form. Even so the one thing that was still very effective was the aura that loomed. That is one thing that was true about up here. The surge of energy was emotionally damaging. As he walks closer he starts not hearing only glass beneath his shoes but the splashing of water- water that flooded from under the last door still slightly on its hinges. 

The girls bathroom. 

He kicks the door with his foot as it swings open as it loudly creaks.

“Honable no.7-” he states eyes widening at the state the boundary. He steps in.

He thought the hallway was destroyed- but that was barely a problem compared to this. It was so bad it didn’t look like a bathroom still…

The mirrors were no longer on the wall the sink was nothing but a broken pipe with water still fountaining up and out. Despite it being a bright day the sun did not shine through the window. The planks on the floor no longer a clean un scratched appearance. In the wall a knife was nailing a bag seeming to be the only thing not disturbed as well as a third bathroom stall. Akane clutched his pocket watch tight. 

"What do you want number 1." A voice comes from behind him. If the aura wasn't strong enough in the hallwall- it felt like being a compressed can now. He turned around to see that expression on Hanako's face. 

Akane tried to find the words to start with as he kept a straight face showing no signs of weakness. 

"Number 1 if you don't state your business I suggest you know where the door is." He said turning the other way hands folded.

The first thing to come out was-

"Ive come to tell you to stop this tantrum"

Hanako barely listened to that and just laughed with shoulders bouncing a minute.

"Oh? You are meddling in my business first and next you tell me to stop. In my own boundary? Oh what a fool you are number one."

"But its interfereing with the students and as the student council it is a huge problem."

"Why should I care? I could care less about the lives of the people and what may be really inconvenient for them- all I care about is keeping the spirits in check and keep the students alive- so what if it cancels a few classes. Most people would love that anyway." Hanako gives a hallow laugh.

He sighs, "if thats all you want to say I suggest you leave now." He floats away.

"I heard what happened to Yashiro san"

There was a silence. The silence that filled the room with friction so thick one could cut it with a knife.

Hanako straightened up more. There was a sickly feeling as he saw Hanako's hands tighten.

"You heard? I see...word has spread hasn't it…" he still had his cap down.

"But what is it to you? Unless its about your friend Aoi san" he adds.

"As a matter a fact it is." Akane states.

 Hanako's hands tighten a little more Hakujoudai hovering in a more rigid state. 

"Why is that" the raven head questions.

"Ive come to tell you to stop this tantrum this is causing a b

"Because of the rumors you stirred up in just a day honable no 7- Which leads to more suspicion over Yashiro san's death!"

 Hanako's hands tighten till they were whiter then his wan skin as he whips around to lash at the ginger.