Intermission Chapter 22.1 : Teach me Hanako San: Holding Objects

After the events that closed down the old building were resolved. The third floor was finally cleared for clean up and remodeling

Many students volunteered to begin clean up outside the 3rd floors stair well. After a staff member and student council checked for any further damage, the third floor was cleared to enter. Groups of students were split in teams of 3 or 4 to start sweeping debris in rows in many entered classrooms

"Have you heard? The 3rd floor is no longer off limits. Theres talk of the start of remavation."

“are you sure what about that rumor?”

“i dont know maybe she did reunite with the missing part of her”

“really? Hmm if that's Truee I wonder what she is doing right now…”

“who knows maybe Hanako san had something to with it”

“well I have heard a rumor that that she gained an assistant at one point. Do you truely think it could that recently dead girl could have something to do with it?"

“maybe”

“i wonder whats going on…”

……

“Ok! Are you guys ready to clean?” the ghost boy cheers.

The young exorcist and assistant give him a questioning look. 

“Hanako kun…are you mocking me?...” Nene deadpans.

The ghost boy in question wore a bandana over his hat tied to under his chin. Over his old uniform he wore an over sized apron tied around twice in a messy double knot. He wears gloves as well. “No, I dressed for the occasion!”

“Isn’t that kinda…overkill?...” Kou questions

“its never over kill to want to keep yourself clean healthy!” 

“but you're dead why would you care about sanitary” 

Hanako covers Nene's ears as she looks at them confused.

“no offence-”

Hanako nods leaving the girl alone.

Recently anything with the word dead has become a no no word.

“anyway who's ready to start cleaning!”

“yay…” the other two half heartedly raised their arms.

“Hanako kun I just got back, do we really have to…” Nene whines.

“yep this isn't going to be an easy task it may even take weeks maybe even months! So the sooner we start the better!” the ghost boy cheers.

The other two groaned. 

“aw cheer up the sooner this place gets fixed, the less time Yashiro  and I have to take refuge in the infirmary- unless” 

“He pops up behind Nene making her flinch as he wraps his arms around her shoulders, “you enjoyed our night together. Didnt you?” 

Nene gains a blush on her face remembering what she asked of him. 

Hanako smirks, “so I am right- oh Yashiro you dirty daiko-”

Nene spun on her heel knocking him square in the face sending the boy backwards into the wall comedically. 

Kou looked eyes wide from her fist to the temporary KOed schoolboy. 

“Wow… at least that hasnt changed…even stronger then I remembered” he says as he adjusts his jaw before popping back up.