Teaser

A beautiful lady drapped in a gorgeous saree was standing near a glass window clearing off her tears with her burned hand, she felt and unbearable pain and shouts - ahhh!!!

The Man behind her just smiled and shouted at her pain- yeh ansoo saaf karo nhi toh iss duniya se tumhe saaf kar denge samajhi?
Lady forcefully closed her eyes, turned around with a fake smile - hum kaha roo rahe hai dekho kitne khush hai hum..

Man smirked at her - aab chup chap bahar chalo aur yeh saab nishan chupa lo kisi ko pta nhi chalna chaiye ki iss kamre ma hum dono ke bech kya kuch hota hai !
And he settled back on the bed with royal rumble

Lady glanced at that burtally cold face with wet eyes hiding her sorrow filled eyes - ek baat puche?
Man just nods her head going through his phone
Lady weakly ask- kya hum aaj thodi deer soo sakte ha?
Man uppers his glaze and watches lady mysteriously- toh maddam apko soona hai?

Lady lower her glaze at ground - nhi hum.. niche chalte ha saab humara wait kar rahe hoge.
Man raises himself from the bed and whips her waist with his belt making her shout in deep pain - ahhhh! Dekho doctor ne hume yaha pe zoor dalne se mana kiya h

Man aggressively shouts while turning her hand sternly over her back-
zorr tum apne chote dimaag pe dalna bandh karo! yeh jo tumhare saheer pe hazroo zakham haina yeh kaafi hone chaiye mere pyaar ko zahir karne ke liye!
Lady nods her head

Man continues - Agar iss party ke bahane bhagne ki koshish ki toh tumhare pyaare bhaiya aur amma ko narak darshan karva denge! Samajhi tum?
Lady grins in unbearable pain- haan aarac hum saab samaj gye please aab humara haath chodho..

Aarac leaves her hand and the soft rubs the portion of her back where he whipped and smiles - chalo! Bahar sabke samne ek dum..
Lady nods her head and they both move outside hand in hand as gentle couple!

A couple moves towards both of them - Happiest Anniversary Mr. Youngest billionaire
Aarac smiles - thank you Mr & Mrs. Hieston.
Mr. Hieston forwards his hand towards the lady but lady glazes at aarac to reply
Aarac weakly chuckles - haath milao hume kya dekh rahi ho.

Lady forwards her hand for the hand shake and Mrs.
Hieston grabs her into a hug
It was hurting Lady's freshly whipped back alot and she tired her level best to hide her tears.
Aarac puts his hand around her waist and smiles - chalo yaha pe sirf ek hi couple nhi hai! Lady nods her head

After meeting everyone Aarac called a bunch of people around and they were having a urgent discussion about some business deal while the
Lady was feeling very lonely because these high class ladies were only indugle in net worth & jewelleries talks
Mr. Green- you know Mrs Aarac Malhotra!

Lady just ignored the topic, went inside the washroom to wipe her sorrows.
She seats on the counter top staring herself in the mirror her face was covered with makeup, she immediately washed it and shouted - yeh toh hum haa hi nhi...

She kneels down hiding her self beneath the drawer with her head resting on her knees
Lady POV
I'm here in london since past 2 year but no one here even know my real name because my identity is just hidden in front of my husband's name Mr. Aarac Malhotra! That my husband who you treats me like a sl*t. He uses me for his business deal, rapes me when ever his desire unwraps and will definitely kill me the day I said him a no!

She was on verge of her out burst but Aarac words strike her mind - yeh ansoo saaf karo nhi toh iss duniya se tumhe saaf kar denge samajhi?
She wipes her tears & washes her face once again but as she opened the door of washroom Aarac was already standing in front of her.

Lady watches his cold & red blooded glare and fumbles - woh hum bss washroom use kar rahe the...
Aarac looks at her face and coldly ask- toh tumahre mooh pe yeh paani kaisa?
Lady touches her face, clears the water with those shivering hands - vo... make up hata rahe the.. party toh over hogi na..

Aarac holds her wrist and pulls her closer which makes her collide with his hard chest- waise Mr. Yont
ek dum sahi hi kehte hai tum make up ke bina bahut jada khubsurat lagti ho!
Lady watches him with a  confused expression - Mr. Yont woh kon hai?

Aarac laughs - hai ek aur tumhara saar fira aashiq! tumhare badale hume apni puri company dene ke liye tayar hai..
Lady fumbles and folds her hands- dekho aarac hum toh woh saab karte h jo tum bolte ho toh tum hume aise beech kaise sakte ho!

Aarac smirks at her- tumhe beech bhi kon rha jaaneman? Tumhari asli keemat toh mujhe abhi samaj aayi hai..
Lady weakly ask- mtlb?
Aarac comes closest to her & moves his hands seductively along her waist but rather than feeling any tinch of pleasure, the lady was having a feeling of disgust & hatred towards him.

Aarac bits her earlobe with his sharp teeth until it started bleeding but Lady didn't mumurred in pain!
His hand started removing her saree revealing his all tortures over her with those freshly whipping marks and blue turns hickeys.

Aarac confidently smiles- toh Aab tumhare sheer pe ek bhi aisa hissa nhi ha jispar aarac ka naam naah likha ho!
Lady was just closing eyes because she knew she won't be able to watch such a strong and brave women with such a terrible condition.

Aarac picks her in his arms, makes her hand in front of mirror and orders her- ankhe kholo!
Lady tightly closes her eyes- dekho aarac tumhe jo karna hai, hum.. sahege par hum kudhko aise nhi dekh sakte..
Aarac shouts at top of his lungs - ankhe kholo nhi toh humare parivar ke saath iss ghar mai jitne log haina unn saabki jaan le lenge...

Lady opens her eyes, glazes Aarac who was just standing behind her with his evilly intentions, He took up the bathing sponge and poured over mustard oil.
Lady gasps- aarac please yeh saab already bleed kar rahe h

Aarac upper his glaze as his eyes share a intense eye lock with that of lady without any more delay.  Aarac rubs the soft yet most hardest ever bath sponge over her body making lady screams in pains

While Aarac shouts in aggressive state- tum apni aukaat bhul rahi ho kya chati ho ki hum tumhe kisi aur ko beech de?
Lady screams & mummurs - nhi aarac, hum jante hai... sirf tum humare pati ho..aur hum toh kisi ko.. nazar.. uthkar tak nhi.. dekh sakte..

Aarac applies more pressure over her skin making her back profusely bleed - tabhi tum Mr. Hieston ke saath haath mila rahi thi?
Lady screams in pain - woh aarac humne tumhare kehne pe hi milaya tha.. But she lost her balance & falls on ground

Aarac removes the sponge as he felt blood strains over his chest- agar logo ke samne apni samajdari naah dekhati toh aaj tumhari yeh halat na hoti...
He throws her inside the bath tub containing icy cold water and leaves!

______________________________

Share your reviews! Excitedly waiting for them.
Hope you loved the concept it would be emotional yet romantic story..
Stay tuned for more starting this new part in more few days maybe next week.
Till then keep showering your love and support!
_______________________________

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें