Will Araac be able to Keep his Promise?

As the yacht glided over the gentle waves, the tranquil atmosphere seemed to bring Karishma and Araac closer.

They stood near the railing, the vast ocean stretching endlessly before them. The sun casts a golden hue over everything, creating a picture-perfect moment.

Araac looked into Karishma's eyes, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still. He gently turned her towards him, his hands moving to her waist.

"Karishma," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion, "main tumhe apne paas mehsoos karna chahta hoon."

Karishma's heart raced as Araac's fingers traced delicate patterns on her bare back. Despite her initial hesitations, she felt a strange sense of safety in his touch.

Araac leaned in, his lips brushing against hers. The kiss was soft at first, exploring, testing. But soon, it deepened, becoming more passionate.

He pulled her closer, his hands roaming over her back with a sensual intensity. Karishma felt a mixture of nervousness and desire, her body responding to his touch.

For the first time, she allowed herself to fully immerse in the moment, letting go of the fears that had held her back.

As the kiss continued, the world around them faded away. It was just the two of them, lost in a tender embrace, the ocean their only witness.

Araac's fingers moved with a confident grace, eliciting shivers down Karishma's spine. She felt his desire, his need for her, and for a moment, she let herself believe that this could be the start of a new chapter.

When they finally broke the kiss, Araac looked at her with an intensity that took her breath away.

"Karishma, I want so more " he said, his voice husky with emotion. " And also I love you "

Karishma, still catching her breath, managed a small smile. "Hum... hum bhi tumhare saath khush hai, Araac."

After their intimate moment on the yacht, Karishma felt a mix of emotions—nervousness, anticipation, and a hint of fear. She knew that Araac might interpret their closeness as a sign that his desires could soon be fulfilled.

As Araac and Karishma returned from their private yacht outing, they entered their hotel room. The air was charged with a mixture of excitement and tension.

Araac, emboldened by their intimate moment on the yacht, began helping Karishma change. His touches were gentle but laden with clear intent. Karishma, however, felt a knot of discomfort tightening in her stomach.

"Araac, please, abhi nahi," she said, pulling away. Araac's face darkened with frustration.

"Kya matlab hai iska, Karishma?" he snapped, unable to mask his irritation.

"Abhi kuch waqt pehle tumne mere sath itna close moment share kiya, aur ab tum mujhe rok rahi ho?" Karishma met his gaze, her eyes a mix of confusion and resolve.

"Please, hume samajhne ka waqt toh do, Araac. Jab bhi hum ek kadam aage lete hain, uska matlab yeh nahi hota ki hum poori tarah se aage badh gaye hain. Uska matlab yeh hai ki hum aage badhne ki koshish kar rahe hain! And it's a steady process!"

Araac scoffed, his frustration boiling over. "Agar yeh itna hi steady process hai, toh tumhe meri kamre mein presence se bhi dikkat hogi! Fine then! I'll go," he spat out, turning on his heel and slamming the door behind him.

As the door slammed shut, Karishma sat on the edge of the bed, her mind racing. She felt a pang of guilt but knew she had made the right decision for herself.

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें