Chapter-9

And KS opens the with a sheer line of confusion on her face but it changed as she looked at the door.

Maybe even her eyes might have crunched out of her socket because she didn't knew what was Team MPT doing at her house and that too in the middle of the night!

She suspiciously glazed at a pair of lovebirds standing over with a handful of bags in their hands along an old yet most young lady scrapped in a heaviest banarsi saree looking at her as if she was a idol of goddess in front of her.

KS warmly smiled back when she looked at their jazbati leader looking at her with her sleepish smile - app sab yaha kaise? She asked in a doubtful tone

HM tries to step ahead with a confused tone - vo..hum.. BSS....
But suddenly Santu interrupted holding her stomach - vo hum...

PJ tightly clutches her hands to ask her to stop & startS showing her overacting skills - vo humko bhi apka Mahal dekhna toh socha!

KS interrupts - aadhi raat ko yaha aaje, vo bhi aisi jagah jiska address apko malum nhi ha? Sahi pakde ha hum...
Santu burst out - nhi vo hum yaha pe apka...

But CC heavy shakes his head asking her to keep quite which get easily noticed by KS
Until a weak sound interrupts - apke ghar ka taala acha nhi ha ye toh Santosh ji ke pin se hi khul jaega...

Oh yes! Maybe I'm missing someone yeah billu the chor sorry spy but why? Why they are here she thought.
BJ smiles - aaiye na aap sab bahar khae khade ha...

KS weakly interrupts them as they all were about to step inside - Iss waqt yaha khaee aaye ha ab ap log phele hume ye Sach Sach ptaye...
kyuki jaha tak hume lagta ha humara ghar koi museum toh nhi ha jisko dekhne ke liye aap log itni dur aae ha!

BJ holds her hands making her stop - shant rahiye inko humne bulaya hai, shyd aap bhul rhi ha par apne hi thodi der phele kha tha ki ye humara bhi ghar ha ....
KS just silently nods her head and everyone enters inside.

As they get settled on sofa with awkward smiles but BJ looked at KS with a stern face - aapke ghar pe mehman aae ha paani wagarh toh puchiye!

KS sightly fumbles - vo hum lekar aaye... And she left
As BJ glazed at KS leaving figure she shouted - chaliye jaldi se apna kaam kariye

HM joins - Haa toh teezi rakhiye ga sirf 5 min ha hum sabke pass?
Everyone confidently noded their heads.

And they immediately took out the party poppers and dazzling balloons out their loaded bags & started filling them with air.

Meanwhile, KS went inside the kitchen pouring water into glasses from a jar but suddenly she hear a slight loud voice from the garden.

She became suspicious and looked at the direction of the noise shouting - kon ha?
But definitely no response from other side.

So she tighten her grip on a knife which was placed on the edge of the shelf and jumped out the window..

Her footsteps slowly traced the origin of sound with a mild breathing noise until she saw a masculine figure moving randomly around different corners of house.

She immediately crashed into him and pointed her knife on his neck, harshly shouting - ama topa ho kya jo ek darogan ke ghar itni raat ko chori karne aae ho!
While the man hardly tries  to speaks - uhmm...uh...

But KS tighten her grip on knife pointing a small bruise over his neck - kya uhmm... Beta bahut galat panga le liye tum, ab tum sidha jail jaoge aur fir zindagi bahar ek hi baar duh raao ge daroga ji toh dekhe bahut magar tumsa nah dekha!

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें