Chapter-17

Kindly read the last chapter for better connect to the storyline.

This devil man is my husband?

Karishma was laying back in that muffly soft bed as before but this time it was something different. Fore-way now her head was bedded on one of smoothest pillow ever or maybe the third person would call it just a rock hearted chest.
But still blurring her vision little crystal droplets of tears still hunged by her eyes as she was continously staring at the off - white ceiling without a-mere blink.

Uncared that her arms were cuddled up to the manly figure next to her, who was peacefully sleeping with a half-opened mouth and long hair trims covering down his forehead and closed eyes.
Deeply settled in her thoughts karishma hands moved over blanket covering herself from the 7°c cold outside, turning to otherside but a sudden restlessness stuck her mind and she again turned back caging the man next to her into her arms with a weak sound of cry over her fate of life.

Her irony of life
Her Husband, Her Man, The Billionaire Araac Malhotra is the same man who stole her peace but any how he is still the only one who can calm down when the storms in her mind are ruining her.
She felt terrible about the fact how enlistingly imprefect their wedding was her brother was there to witness everything, how he portrayed the role of father and mother both in her life and then how this billionaire psycho Araac came to her life teaching her that she could befriend anyone.

But the thought how Araac mentality ruined it, hits her harder! How pure this friendship could be if he never fall in love with her.
Love? Maybe he is just obessed with her, he wants her but in what terms he marks her his. He himself don't know.

Brewing her own thoughts and crying in front of ceiling tends to be daily job to karishma since the day, she escaped that wedding night turmoil. Her overthinking always forces her to think-

About the mysterious night!
The night she came out from the bathroom as a breathless body from the smoke inside, but more traumatic was the dead body waiting for her laying down on the cold floor. She took few brisk steps further to realise it was the same man who was trying to take her advantage.
An unknown fear took off Karishma as she knelt down to the dead figure and carefully tried to watch every detail of him as she started crying hysterically seeing the man pooling out into more and more blood by each passing second.
And within another minute, she fainted.

All else she remember was laying next to Araac the same way she does today, arm in arm, head on chest, cuddling as if they were the most adorable couple and always blessed to be together.
But this bed had two different voids of love and sorrow :
One always slept with biggest smile on his face as he won his trophy, his wife.
Another one crying, sobbing for loosing her everything in a week, her personality, her independence!

As time passed by a sweet bell rang on the phone placed on drawer next to bed and karishma moved bit from the man's chest lifting her head load.
But by her sudden antic she woke up the devil with a frown stricken to his face '' you slept? '' he asked.
Karishma weakly nodded her head as yes but her pale and heavy eyes clearly showed she didn't, as if nothing about this place was giving peace to her.

Araac looked at her state with his sleepy eyes as he stick his back on bed rest yawning a morning flaw - okay then! Get ready, we'll go home today either way everything ended the very first day but at least today look married enough on first day back to your college.
A vivid smile planked Karishma face as she looked back at Araac as if an excited child - I'll be ready in 10 minutes.

And she quickly hopped off the bed in another minute but a strong hand pulled her and pushed her back over the bed.
Suddenly, she was smacked right across the mushy pillows with a awestrucked mouth as a sudden minute of silence prevailed between them & Araac throwed darts at karishma with his dark brown orbs as he took a step and directly jumped over karishma's skin with his glaring site.

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें