Chapter-14

Araac walked over to hotel room back with three body guards following him at every point , he opened the door of his room and asked his men to gather all of his things within few minutes.

They did as he said while just Araac noticed his favourite novel laying near by the bed and safely took it into his own hands.

He randomly turned the pages of his book to smell them when he found a small note placed inside it - Araac Ji, hum Anubhav! karishma ke bhai, waise toh hume humari
maa ki pasand pe smurpan tarikhe se vishwas ha parntu kya kare...

Ek bhai ha dil tekharta ha unko dur jate dekhne se.. Jab unhone pheli baar London ane ke baare ma baat ki thi uss samye hum unse bahut naraz hue the. Itna naraz ki shyd yaad tak nhi rha ki kitne din humne usne baat tak nhi ki...

Parantu jis din unhone London ke sabse badhe Maha vidyaalaya ki pariksha pass ki hum samaj gye! Unki kabiliyat ke samne humara durr hona kuch nhi....

Humari bhena bahut masum ha araac ji, aur kripya unki iss masumiyat ko sambhal kar rakhiyega! Unko unke sapne jarur pure karne dijuyega kyu ki agar hum udhte panchi ko bandke rakhte ha toh ek din us pinjare ma hi gudh gudh ke maar jata hai...

Akhir mai hum jante ha vo humari bhen ha bahar se Jitni bhi kadak ho likhn dil se bahut narm ha, bahut kuch chupana janti ha apne andar aur aap toh shyd unke dil ke sabse kareeb ha tabhi unhone apse vivah kiya .

Toh asha karte ha apka vivaht Jevan khushio se meheka ho aur fir bhi ap dono ko koi bhi pareshani ho toh hume sabse phele yad kariye ga...

A weak smile crept his lips as never saw such a love whole his life, his mother was an evident user of alchol which made her end up dying in a car accident, when he was 14.

Talking about his father, he was merely absent through out his childhood always busy taking care of his wealth but lastly he died 2 years back due multiple organ failure at same time.

Now he felt no more attachment to his imprefect family, his world is just being  around Karishma. Someone who helped him to move on from his mother & father's uncertain deaths and made him confident enough to handle their businesses without any doubts.

He took out the note from the his book and pasted it on his wallet with a smile - I try not to hurt her innocence until she accept me with what ever she has. He thought

While on otherhand, KS was tightly hugging her brother while dancing with him to soft music playing in background.
Anubhav was softly tapping his hands on her forehead as he knew she was crying by keeping her head over his shoulder.

His brim eyes were also about to explode hearing the mild sobs, she made while hiding her tears. Lately, chachi ji came beside them & touched Anubhav's shoulder asking him to come aside.

He just nods his head & sign her to leave & he will join her in a minute - bhena.. He said in cry able voice.
KS hummed a bit as she stood up straight after wiping her tears - hanji anu bhaiya ?

Anu takes a hold of her shoulder as a confident smile spread right across his face- bhena hum 3 ghante baad ki flight se bharat wapis jaa rahe ha.
Making her eyes widen in shock - bhaiya itni jaldi...

But anu cups her face calming her down - haan bhena, ek jaruri mission ha jiske liye hume kl subah Delhi report karna ha.. Hum apko aur araac ji ko duniya ki saari khushiya vishaya karte ha aur kabhi bhi apke dil ma koi  bhi ashanka ho toh humesha yaad rakhiyega apke anu bhaiya har pal apke sath ha..

And lastly he took her into a bone crushing hug and they both started crying out their tears of sorrow of going away each other.

Karishma's naive pov
Araac came back from the hotel after checking out the suites & ordering his men to disappear from his security except his best man - Davis.

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें