A Usual Araac

The morning sun streamed through the windows of their suite, casting a soft glow over the room.

Araac stirred awake, a satisfied smile playing on his lips. He glanced over at Karishma, who was already awake, staring blankly at the ceiling.

He felt a surge of pride, thinking about how he had orchestrated everything perfectly to get what he wanted.

"Good morning, princess," he murmured, leaning over to kiss her cheek. Karishma flinched slightly but didn't say anything.

Her silence was heavy, and Araac couldn't help but notice the change in her demeanor. She quickly ran to the bathroom, her footsteps hurried and tense.

Throughout the morning, as they packed and prepared to leave for the airport, Karishma remained quiet, her movements mechanical. She did what he said, and he keenly observed it all.

On the flight back to London, Araac continued to touch her, running his fingers through her hair, holding her hand, and placing his hand on her knee. Karishma didn't resist, but neither did she respond.

She stared out the window, lost in her thoughts, her expression distant. After a few hours of this silence, Araac couldn't take it anymore.

He leaned closer to her and spoke in a low, commanding voice. "Princess, tum itni chup kyun ho? Koi baat hai kya?"

Karishma took a deep breath, still not meeting his eyes. "Kuch nahi, Araac. Hum bas thoda thake hue hein."
Araac frowned, not entirely convinced. "I don't think so, Mrs. Malhotra."

Karishma finally turned to look at him, her eyes filled with a mix of sadness and resignation. "Bas, Araac, hume thoda waqt chahiye. Itna sab kuch hua hai, and I need some time to process everything."

Araac's expression softened slightly, but he still felt a pang of frustration. "I just don't understand, Karishma. I love you so much and I always try to keep you happy. Can't you see that?"

Karishma forced a small smile, trying to reassure him. "I understand, Araac. Par filhal hume thoda waqt chahiye, cheezon ko samajhne ke liye."

Araac's temper flared. "Samajhne ke liye kya? Main tumhara pati hoon, aur mujhe tum par poora haq hai."

Before Karishma could reply, the air hostess arrived with their meal. Araac angrily commanded the air hostess to leave. "Can't you understand there's a private conversation going on? If you repeat this mistake again, I'll fire you."

Tears formed in the air hostess's eyes as she left after the humiliation. Karishma felt a pang of empathy for her, realizing the same thing was happening to her.

If she couldn't stand up for herself, who would come for her ? Araac would always continue to think he owned people with his money.

As the flight continued, Karishma remained quiet, her mind replaying the events of the past few days.
Now, Araac's behavior has changed just to get physical with her.

Did this mean he never changed? Was he just controlling her emotions with his tactics?

As the plane descended into London, the city lights twinkled below them, Karishma felt a tightening in her chest. She wondered how much longer she could endure this charade.

She knew Araac was watching her closely, expecting a response, a reaction, something to indicate that she was still under his spell.

When they finally landed, Araac's grip on her hand tightened possessively as they made their way through the terminal.
He led the way, and she followed, their footsteps echoing in the vast space.

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें