Chapter-4

It drained into morning and SS was first one to enter
SS with a bright smile - jai hind KM!
KS smiles back - jai hind! Santu hum ek ghante ma aate ha thanae ka dhayan rakhna
SS firstly nods her head but shouts in excitement - apne abhi kya kaha?
KS in confused tone - ka?

SS (confidently) - apne abhi mujhse santu bola!
KS thinks for once and rubs her forehead - hn woh maaf karna hume pta nhi chala..
Santu(happily)- nhi KM apko pta nhi mere liye yeh kitna special din bana gya meri idol ne mujhe santu bola.. Thank you so much and she tightly hugs her in joy.

KS tries to move out of her grip- santu hume chodho..
Santu chuckles - haan.. Voh sorry KM ma..
KS speaks in a serious tone - koi baat nhi.. And leaves

KS was walking to her bike thinking about the same incident when a young hand- some man aged around 25 thrashed into her.

And they both fell down on ground covering themselves with the mud in the middle of the road.
KS shouts - ama topa ho ka?
Man replies in stern voice - ama hum topa ha? Maddam apko ankhe kholkar chalna nhi aata kya?
KS gives him a chance to change his wordings - kya bole tum?

Man thinks twice before speaking again as his eyes falls on three stars on police uniform - toh aap ha SHO Karishma singh?
KS still looks at him with stern face - haan hai toh tum kya kar loge?

Man forwards his dusty hands to shake - Mai hu Dr. Veyom Singh by profession a surgeon aur apke MPT ke liye PJ ka lalla.
KS looks at him head to toe & mummurs- par ama tumhe dekhar ko toh koi nhi kahega tum uss overacting ki sunami ka ek hissa ho!

VS laughs - bass kuch aisi hi baat ha hume. Handshake?
KS looks at his hand that was eagerly waiting for her to handle and KS sightly cleans her hand to shake - apse milkar kuch khass acha toh nhi laga par firse mulakat hogi!

VS chuckles & ask - aur apko aise kyu lagta ha ku tum dono firse milege?
KS laughs - aab toh milna julna laga rahe ga.. Friends?
VS looks into her hazel brown eyes and nods his head - friends forever!

KS takes out her hand of his tight grip and leaves hardly blushing VS behind - kitni khubsurat ladki hai! Haaye! Agar amma phele aisi ladki se miltai toh hum ek second mai shadi ke liye haan bol dete..

Meanwhile HM eyes falls on her brother who was silently smiling looking at empty road wearing muddy attire.
HM comes out of her cabin - viyu yeh tumhare kapdo ko kya hua?
This breaks VS thoughts and he gets scared on sudden tap on his shoulder - amma...

HM looks at him confusingly- kya hua tum itna chilaa kyu rahe ho?
VS opens his eyes and looks at her toe to head- didi meri naai shirt kharab hogyi! Aab amma hume dantee gi!
HM laughs - kya tum isliye itni zoor se chilaae?
VS takes a sigh of relief and nods his head

HM hides her smile, weakly ask- waise tumhare kadpe kharab kaise hue?
VS fumbles - woh mai chalte chalte gir gya aur yeh dekho iss khade mai itna kichad tha.

HM nods her head to agree but suddenly her eyes falls on KS who was returning back to thana wearing similar type mud on her uniform - acha toh khade ma akele gire the ya kisi aur ke saath?
VS look at her in peer shock & her eyes falls on HM who was mischievously pointing out at similar condition of KS.

VS weakly smile as he was unable to control his blush while KS enters the thana
HM interrupts - aap toh ghar jaa rahi thi na?
KS agrees with her - haan par bike aur ghar ki chabi andar hi rehgyi!
VS looks at her in pure affection, KS moves inside to her desk and opens her drawer to take out her keys.

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें