She said I love you..

Karishma's day was filled with a mix of anxiety and determination as she prepared for Lydia's visit.

She had meticulously set the dining table with house helps, ensuring everything was perfect, hoping to make a good impression.
Despite her reservations about Lydia's presence, she decided to make an effort to show Araac that she could be the loving wife he wanted.

When Lydia arrived that evening, she looked stunning in a chic black dress that highlighted her elegance. She greeted Karishma with a polite smile.

But her eyes quickly sought out Araac, who welcomed her with a warm hug.

"Hello, Lydia. Tum aaj bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho," Araac said, his voice dripping with charm.

"Thank you, Araac. Tum bhi achhe lag rahe ho," Lydia replied, her gaze lingering on him.

Through out the dinner, Karishma watched as Araac and Lydia engaged in animated conversation, laughing and sharing private jokes. They sat close to each other, their body language exuding familiarity and intimacy.

The sight made Karishma's heart sink, her jealousy and insecurity growing with each passing moment.
"Araac, tumhe yaad hai jab hum Paris gaye the?" Lydia said, reminiscing about a trip they had apparently taken together.

"Of course, Lydia. Woh din bahut yaadgaar tha, one of the best day's of my life" Araac replied, a nostalgic smile on his face.

Karishma's frustration reached a boiling point. Underneath her breath, she muttered, "Jab best time uske saath tha toh humein kyun apne saath bandh ke rakha hai?"

Realizing she was invisible to both of them, as if she didn't matter at all, she escaped from the living room to the kitchen, which felt more breathable after seeing the scenario outside.

She needed a moment to collect herself, to gather her thoughts and emotions.But her respite was short-lived.

A cold voice commanded from the living room, "Mrs. Malhotra... come here." For a moment, Karishma ignored his call in anger, her hands gripping the kitchen counter tightly.

But then Araac shouted, his voice booming through the house, trembling her body with its intensity. She rushed outside, but not as a scared woman anymore.

A determined Karishma emerged from the kitchen, ready to reclaim her place beside her husband. She had decided to make a bold move.

After dinner, when they all moved to the living room, Karishma sat next to Araac on the couch and placed her hand gently on his as if she asking him for permission to talk to him for once. Araac doubtful looked back at her.

"Araac, tumne notice kiya? Humne aaj tumhara favorite dessert banaya " she said, her voice laced with a mix of hope and nervousness.

Araac again glanced at her hand on his and then at her face, his expression unreadable. "Haan, dekha. Thank you, Karishma," he said, his tone flat and devoid of warmth.

Lydia watched their interaction with a hint of amusement, her eyes sparkling.
Sensing an opportunity to further secure Araac's attention, she leaned closer to him. "Araac, tumhara favorite dessert Apple Pie hai kya ?

"Meri mom bahut acha banati hai, that's our grandmother's recipe, jab next time tum ghar aaoge, I will make it for you" she teased, her voice playful.

Karishma's jealousy flared as she tightened her grip on Araac's hand, her nails digging into his skin.
Araac gently said, "Mera haath."

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें