Chapter-12

INSIGHT TO HER PAST
As everyone wanted to know

Walking down the aisle...
Is not every young girl's dream so was not for this young lady draped in a heavy red saree with a backless blouse after her engagement ceremony .

Her mind was still haunting her with those dreadful memories, walking down the beach aisle hand in hand with her best friend turned her psycho lover.

She poorly glazed at purple coloured marks digged by his nail all over her arm, he dilberately didn't cut his nails since so long just because he ought to the thought of how well 3P's fit together...
The three P's of pleasure, pain and passion, he thinks these P's will make his love more vulnerable to her.

God knows how his selfish mind thought that she actually loves him but just scared to show it to him or th world but that's not true! Her ultimate agenda is not falling in love or having a family.

Her dream is to mean some thing to world until she dies. Something that makes her heaven resting parents proud of their beloved daughter.
But Araac's evil mind will never add any value to her dreams. His motive is money in one hand and another one holding his beautiful wife's waist.

She quietly starts removing her broken bangles from her wrist and starts cleaning her wound with an antiseptic .
It burned like hell! Little droplets of tears hangs at the side her eyes as she controlled her self from screaming in pain.

A woman of nearly in her late 50s enters her room with brightest smile framing her face - Karishma beta...Aap shadi ke liye tayar hogi?
KS quickly wipes her brim eyes and uppers her lowered glaze passing a weak nod - ji... cha..chi ji...hum bss tayar.... hone hi jaa rahe the...

The woman looks at her from the mirror and puts a black nazar dot beneath her ear - apko pta ha aaj app kitni pyaari lag rahi thi... Saying this she holds her shoulder making her stand.

KS tires to free herself from her grip but woman forces her wrist trying to drag her the restroom herself.
But being young & chalvant KS ends up freeing her hand with tears flowing off her eyes - please chachi ji...hume maaf kardijiye par hume araac se shadi nhi karni... She literally begged in front of her with folded hands.

Chachi ji stood still there for a while without any answer until she takes a deep brearh - thek hai ab apko ye shadi nhi karni toh hum bhi kya kar sakte ha.. marne dete hai humare anu ko..

Making KS's eyes pop out of her socket - chachi ji...
Ye aap.... kya keh rahi ha..
Anu bhaiya???
But chachi ji didn't answer her query as she turned her head to other side.
KS followed her made her look at her with tearful glaze - boliye na kya hua humare Anu bhaiya ko vo toh police training ke liye hyderabad gye haina?

Hearing her words Chachi ji drops her body on the bed with thud as tears starts drooling out of her eyes - Tumhe Sach ma aisa lagta ha beta ki anu tumhari shadi ma iss karand nhi ayega ki vo apni duty ko sabse aage rakhta ha?

KS mind fools over a thought where Anubhav promise her while playing with her barbie doll play house - hum wada karte ha bhena ki apke anu bhaiya apke haar mehtvapurn din mai apke sath honge....
Another memory of year back flattered her mind where her anu bhaiya dropped his promotion just to attend her graduation ceremony.

How loudly he clapped his hands & cheered her name when she wore that black hat in crowd.
But chachi ji's soft rub over her shoulder takes her out of dreamworld as she wipes her tears - tume kya lagta ha Karishma hume ye sab acha lag rha ha?

Her hands drools from Karishma's shoulder as she weakly speaks - hume bahut ache se pta hai araac bahut bilkul bhi acha insan nhi ha par kya kare beta hum bhi ek maa ke dil ke aage majboor h isliye hum tumse hath chodh kar benati karte ha humare bache ki jaan bacha lo....ab hum apne pati ke baad usko nhi kho sakte....

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें