Chapter-6

KS wore her black googles on the way while Sameer was smirking and whistling behind her- hot 💥!

KS pauses for a while and let him step ahead but he ended up bumping in her - babe ye kya! He mummured helplessly rubbing her head.

KS turns over with a big sarcastic smile - agar tum ek aur bar hume babe vabe bole na toh 19 mnzil se niche fekh denge!
Sameer smiles showing off his right dimple - you can do anything beautiful but before that..

He slowly steps closer to her while KS back mummuring in a weak tone - yeh tum kya kar rahe ho...
Sameer suppresses his smile into a stiff face - just getting what I need!

KS looks at him in peer shock and was about to speak some thing but Sameer leaned over her face, restlessly making just an inch gap to be difficult in between their lips.

KS didn't know but somehow her heartbeats started getting uneven, her mind started vanishing out all the hidden fears in front of her closed eyes. She tightly clutched her fingers to her velvet black coat while Sameer was just helplessly looking at mirror.

Suddenly sameer speaks in a soft voice - shh...
Which made KS more scared and she tightly clutches what ever came in her hand.

And her brain recalled a memory!

FLASHBACK STARTED
A young lady seating on the corridor of an auditorium writing something on her dairy , while a young boy seating beside her trying to peep inside with a stern face - kya likh rahi ho mujhe bhi dekhao na!

The girl turns her back towards him - nhi araac tum sab kharab karo doge!
Araac sternly crosses his arms around his chest - toh tum mere hi samne kisi aur ko love letter kyu likh rahi ho haaaa?

Girl teasingly smiles - araac hume task mila hai fresher's party ke liye toh karna hoga naa!

Araac shakes his head in disbelief while he thinks in his head - koi baat nhi fresher's ke din hi tumhe propose karunga. Tumhe apne dil ki sari feeling pta dunga jab tum mujhe stage pe love letter sunaogi!

At fresher's party
The host announced the girl's name - so now our next new comer is Miss Karishma Singh from India!

And a loud applauds around the same auditorium as she walked down to stage through ramp while Araac smirked with a side smile - 10...min baat tum meri hogi!

And KS walked down to the middle of stage as host announced - Miss Karishma toh aap apna task kiske sath karna chahegi?

Araac looks at stage with a glimmering eyes - of course mere sath! Mai pure London ma uska sabse close friend hu
While adorably looking Karishma who was draped in shimmery voliet gown took over the mic to speak - Mr. Brad!

And floor skiped beneath araac feets and roses up from his seat - tum kisi aur...
(And a man in mid 20s joined KS on stage wearing a three piece blue Armani pant suit.)

KS passes him a warm smile & brad felt like the most attractive man alive on earth.
Araac took out the brooch from his coat, mumbled the pin directly into his finger- tum aise kaise kar sakti ho....

And KS started reading her letter with a soft voice as Brad hovered over the stage taking her hand - thank you Karishma! And he kneeled down I never knew you had a crush on me because I never felt so valuable!

Would like to go on a date with me? He asked with a small pleasant smile - please?
KS turned over with a glorious surprised face and looks at Araac who was pale.

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें