Karishma's Birthday

As they made their way back to the hotel, Karishma suddenly turned to Araac with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Araac, hum tumse ek request kar sakte hai," she said softly asked.
Araac raised an eyebrow, curious.
"Of Course, Princess. "

"Hum darsal..Flamenco show dekhna chahte hein, humne London mai sabse bahut suna hai iske baare mai " she replied, her eyes pleading.

Araac hesitated, his protective instincts kicking in. "Karishma, aaj raat ke liye maine phele hi bahut kuch plan kiya hain and I promise, tumhe uss show se jada maza aayega.."

Karishma bit her lip, then looked at him with determination. "Please, Araac. Aaj raat humara birthday shuru ho raha hai. Kya tum humari itni si khwahish puri nahi kar sakte..."

Araac sighed, seeing the resolve in her eyes. "Theek hai, Princess. Tumhara birthday hai, jo tum chahti ho wahi hoga." Making Karishma smile.

The flamenco show was vibrant and full of energy, with dancers moving passionately to the rhythmic music.
Karishma watched, enraptured by the performance, her face glowing with joy.

Araac, meanwhile, was captivated by Karishma's happiness, thinking about how he could make her truly his wife tonight. As the show ended, they stepped out into the night.

Karishma's happiness was palpable as she chatted excitedly about the Flamenco  show. Araac walked beside her, a small smile playing on his lips as he listened to her animated recounting of the evening's events.

Her laughter echoed through the quiet streets of Barcelona, the late hour adding an almost surreal quality to their walk back to the hotel.

However, the joyful atmosphere quickly dissipated as a group of men emerged from the shadows, their intentions unmistakably malicious.

Araac's protective instincts kicked in, and he immediately positioned himself in front of Karishma, shielding her from the approaching danger.

"Araac," Karishma whispered, her voice trembling with fear.

Araac tightened his grip on her hand, his eyes never leaving the men. "Karishma, stay behind me. I'll handle this."

The goons surrounded them, their leering faces filled with menace. Araac knew he had to be careful. He couldn't risk escalating the situation, but he also couldn't let them harm Karishma.

Araac tried to remain calm, initially attempting to talk his way out of the situation. "Let us go!."But the goons were unyielding.

One of them pushed Araac roughly, causing him to stumble - get aside weak man!

"Don't even look at her, you bastard" he shouted, trying to shield Karishma.

When one of the goons grabbed Karishma's arm, something snapped inside Araac. Seeing her in danger, he unleashed his fury, fighting back with a vengeance.

The goons hadn't anticipated his strength and determination. Araac fought fiercely, taking down each assailant with precision and power, driven by a primal need to protect Karishma.

Karishma stood frozen, her face pale as she watched the violence unfold. One of the men lunged at Araac, and he deftly sidestepped the attack, taking the opportunity to deliver a calculated blow to the man's abdomen.

The goon doubled over in pain, but the others were undeterred. Araac fought with precision, using his strength and skill to fend them off. However, he held back, wanting to minimize the violence as much as possible.

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें