Chapter-11

KS came out of bathroom wearing her tight fitted police uniform, she looked around the room and smiles seeing her belt and gun laying over the bed with a handkerchief which was defenitely done by babita ji.

She wore those accessories & stood right in front of mirror to comb her hair.
Babita ji enters the room with a bright smile - mana padhega, aap sach ma iss wardi ke liye hi bani ha....
As Karishma heard her words, a weak shy smile cherishes her lips - dhanywad babita ji...

Babita ji (weakly) - kyu? Ab hum ne aisa kya kiya?
KS turns around from the front of mirror and walks over to her with little droplets of tears escaping corner of her eyes - bahut kuch aj hum jo kuch bhi kar paye haina vo sirf apke aur anu bhaiya ki wajah se.... Warna humne toh apne ba...c...he ke sath..... sath apne bhi..... jeene ki umeed bhi....

But babita ji keeps her hand over her mouth, shaking her head to sign her to stop - dekhi ye inn sab ke baare ma baat nhi karte aaj apka janamdin ha.... Ye lijiye sabse phele toh prasad khaiye..
And she feeds her with her own hands as wiping her tears.

KS completes her bite and looks at clock in mere doubt - ama aaj hume pkka der hogi chaliye babita ji hume nikalna chaiye warna, thane ke logo ne saare choro ko ab tak bhaga diya hoga! Ek number ke kaamchor ha sab ke sab.

She quickly puts her wallet inside her back pocket and picks up her phone to leave in a hurry but babita ji holds her wrist making her stop.
KS passes her a questionable look asking her if anything is wrong?

Babita ji nods her head and moves towards dressing table taking three metallic stars along her - aise thane ki SHO duty pe jaegi?
KS looks at those stars with a little smile and shakes her head - ama ye hum kaise bhul sakte h sach ma babita ji hum apke bina toh hum ek bhi kaam ache se nhi kar sakte.

Babita passes her a chuckle and starts putting the stars along the ceres of her kakhi shirt - dekha apne apni kabilyat sabit kar dekhai !
KS just lowers her head with little nod - babita ji kya sach ma hum bss itne hi kabil ha? She asked in a doubtful tone...

Babita ji looks at her face in mere doubt as she continues - Ye wardi ke teen kya hazar sitare humare liye kafi nhi ha, jab tak iss duniya ma ek bhi aurat raat ko dard ma sooti ha...

BJ settle next to her on the bed and passes her a little nod - dekhiye sabko insaaf dilana humare bass ma nhi hota!
KS shakes her head - toh ye kaisa Insaaf hua? Insaf toh tabh hoga na jab haar ghatiya insan ko vo dard mehsoos hoga jo ek aurat ko mehsoos hota ha jab vo apni itaz, pyaar aur bachpane ko kho deti ha.

BJ takes her face into her palms and looks at KS with loads of admiration and motherly love beeping through her eyes - konse insaf ki baat kar rahi ha aap KS? Apka insaaf apki azadi ha... Insaaf jaruri nhi durse insan ko zakm dekhar hi mile, insaf vo ha jo apki khushi se milva paya apke andar ye jo atma vishwas ha usko firse jaga pya...
KS eyes glitter up with hope hearing her enlighting words and she passes her a nod.

BJ ends this conversation with long tight hug - ek din haar aurat ko Insaaf milega Karishma singh aur hume pura vishwas ha ki iski pehl apse hogi! Ab jaiye apni nayi zindagi ki shurvat kijiye... Iss baar kudhki sharto pe...
KS nods her head as they both leave.

At thana
HM entered the thana with brightest smile highlighting her face with fades down as she walks over to thana which was complete empty.

She looks everywhere in mere surprise but suddenly two strong hands grabs her waist & turns back to feeling this familiar touch- Anubhav aap... She said with soft voice taking him to tight hug.

Her Reasons! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें