Jessica and Austin

"Austin, we need to talk." Jessica said after AC, Rob, and Zach left. "What?" Austin said. Jessica looked like she was gonna cry. "This is so hard for me to do, Austin." she said. He grabbed her hands. "No, we can work this out." he said. He knew what she was gonna say. "Please, Austin. Don't make this harder than it is." Jessica cried. "Why?" Austin said, crying now. "You seem so distant and I feel like you don''t want me here with the boys around." Jessica said. "No, Jess. I want you here with me forever and always." Austin cried. "I just need some time okay, Austin?" she said. She packed a bag and left that night. 

        Austin sat in his room and cried. "Austin?" Alex yelled through the house. "Austin, what's wrong?" Alex asked. "Jessica. She left." Austin sobbed. "I'll find her, Austin." Alex says. He gets in his car and drives around town. He sees Jessica lying on a park bench. She was sleeping. Alex carried her to his car and buckled her up. He drove her home and took her and set her down on her bed. "Alex, I need your help with something." Austin said.

      Jessica wakes up in her room. 'How did I get back here?" she asked. She went downstairs and heard U on the radio. "Cause I know that all my dreams are coming true yeah and I know-ow-ow-ow-ow I'll never feel the way I feel girl with you oh baby you yeah you you oh baby you yeah you." the lyrics rang out loud. She sees Alex sitting by the radio. He gestures for her to have a seat next to him. "So who is the lucky girl you wrote this bout?" the interviewer asked. "You did right this song about your girlfriend Jessica right?" he said. "Absolutely. She means  the world to me and I don't want to lose her." Austin said. "Is there trouble in paradise?" interviewer asked. "No, just a misunderstanding. Jessica doesn't realize I would give up the world for her." Austin said. "Well, I hope she knows what a lucky girl is she is to have you." interviewer said, wrapping up the interview. 

        "Austin." Jessica says as Ausin closes the door to the house. She runs into his arms and they fall to the floor. "I'm soo sorry, Austin. I shouldn't have doubted your love. I love you, you know?" she said. "I don't know. Austin said, slyly. " A kiss my help me know." he said. She kissed him and he kissed her back. She knew this was where she was meant to be. At the side of this star, supporting him whatever happens to him. "I lov you, Ameezy." she teased him. "I love you, future Mrs. Ameezy." he said, kissing her again.

          IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE, COMMENT YOUR NAME, F4 GUY, AND THE TYPE OF IMAGINE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT OF THESE IMAGINES! LOVE YOU ALL TO PIECES! <3 XX