Zach and Lily

Lily and Zach have been dating for a year and Zach wanted to do something special for her. He was talking to Alex and Robert about Lily. "I love her. I want to do somehing for her." Zach said. He loved Lily so much. He knew what he was going to do.

       Lily was hanging with Sarah, Alex's girlfriend and Lily's best friend. "How do you feel about Zach?" Sarah asked. "He is the best thing to happen to me!" Lily said. She smiled at all the memories of Zach and her. Her favorite time was when Lily and Zach raced Sarah and Alex in shopping carts down a hill or the time Zach and Lily were watching a movie and Zach started tickling her. 

       Lily's phone buzzed and she looked and saw a text from Zach. It read 'Hey Beautiful, meet me in the park!<3' Lily tells Sarah and heads to the park. She sees Zach sitting at a bench. He gets up when she approaches. He handed her the rose. He grabs her hand as they walk. "I really like you, Lily." Zach says smiling at her. "I like you a lot to, Zach." she says laying her head on Zach's shoulder. He stopped and Lily looked around. This place looked familiar to her, but she couldn't place it. Then it hit her. This is the place Zach asked her to be his girlfriend at. She looked at Zach and he bent down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" Zach asked her. She jumped int his arms. "Yes!" she squealed as he kissed her.

            TAKING REQUESTS!