Leona and Austin

Leona was sitting in her room. Here parents grounded her from going out of the house because she broke curfew again. She couldn't help it, especially when she had the most amazing boyfriend. She put her headphones in and listened to Shawn Mendes' new song. Just as the song was getting good, she felt a hand over her mouth. "Relax, babe." Austin whispered in her ear. She turned around and hugged him. "I'm sorry I got you in trouble with your parents." He apologized. "No need to apologize. I enjoy hanging out with you." She said. He sat on her bed and grabbed her hand. "I hve never met a girl like you which is why I want to spend every minute with you." He explains. "No need to explain it to me." She said. He satan on the ground in front of her. "You don't understand how much I love you." He said. "Then, tell me." She said. He grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. "How about I show you." He said with a smirk. She smiled at him and they did the deed.

After that, Leona grabbed her clothes off the floor and looked at sleeping Austin. She didn't have to worry about her parents because they were out having dinner this whole time. She looked in the mirror. 'Dang.' She thought as she looked at the love bites on her neck. How was she going to hide those from her parents? She turned on the water and splashed water on her face. She then felt two arms wrap around her and a mouth kiss her neck. His hands found her chest and started massaging. She was getting tingly everywhere. "I want this everyday." He whispered in a hoarse whisper. "You know we can't" she said turning to face him. "Yes it can. Run away with me. We'll elope." He said. She thought he was joking and started laughing. "I'm being serious, Leona." Austin said. " We can't I'm only 18." She said. "Yes you are. 18 is old enough to make your own decisions. He said. She thought about it and decided she loved Austin. "Okay, Austin I'll run away with you."she said. She wrote a note for her parents an they left to start their life of 65 years together.