Robert and Rose

"Alright Rose, let's run the chorus again." her producer said. "Okay." Rose said and started singing the chorus of 'Don't let me go.' her newest song. She couldn't wait to release it. "You say you love me and keep away from me. You say you need me when you never even speak to me. I don't need common sense to see, but please never let me go." she sang with the soulfull voice of hers. Foolish 4 walked in. They listened to the song for a minute before any of them said anything. "She's amazing." Robert whispered falling for her more and more with every note. She looked up and was shocked to see them. Leo, her producer, looked  where she was looking. "Austin, how are you?" he said extending a hand to Austin. "I'm good." he replied. "This is Rose. She is the newest member of our Sony team." Leo explained to Austin. "Hi, I'm-" "Yeah, I know you're Austin Mahone." she said a little too excitedly. All the guys were staring at her. "What? I'm a mahomie. I like his music." she explained, making the guys chuckle. "These are my best friends Alex, Robert, and Zach." he introduced them. Robert smiled at her and it made her stomach flip flop. 'What the heck?' she thought. 'I just met this guy.' she thought to herself.

           Later that week, Rose was still working on the same song, but Leo was out of town so the guys of Foolish 4 decided to man the soundboard that day. "That sounds really good." Austin said. Rose smiled and eyed Robert sitting in the corner. "What's wrong, Robert?" she asked him. "I need advice. I like this one girl. I don't know if she likes me back, but I don't want to ask her out and get rejected. Can you give me advice?" he asks. Rose is a little disappointed because she has started to develop feelings for Robert. "Um, well I say go for it. If you really like her, tell her." she told him. "Thanks, Rose. You are a really good friend." he said. She smiled a sad smile. "Yeah, no problem." "I have one other thing to ask you. Do you want to grab dinner with me Friday night?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Her face started out shocked, but then it grew to a smile. "Was it that obvious?" she asked him. "No, but this little thing you did was a dead giveaway." he said. "Yes, I would love to go out with you." she said. He smiled and kissed her. "You certainly are the prettiest rose I ever saw." Robert told her.

                   VOTE FOR MY IMAGINES PLEASE? COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ONE. I NEED YOUR NAME, FOOLISH 4 MEMBER, AND TYPE OF IMAGINE!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THESE IMAGINES!!!