Jordain and Alex

Jordain was visiting her older brother, Justin for the weekend and she was really excited to see him. She got off the plane and she looks for Justin. She sees him waving at her. She runs over to him and hugs him. "I missed you, Justin!" she said. She sees that Justin brought friends. "Oh, I didn't see your friends there." Jordain said noticing one was really cute. "This is Alex Constancio and you probably already know Austin-" "Mahone." she said before he could finish. "I actually like his music." she said smiling. Alex smiled at her and she blushed. She had these butterflies in her stomach.

           They all went back to Justin's house and had a pool party. Alex and Jordan were sitting by the pool and Alex pushes Jordain in. She was mad and when Alex was leaning over to help her out, Austin and Justin pushed him in. Jordain dunked his head under the water and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him. "I know we just met, but I really like you. I'm not saying we have to date now, but never give your heart to anyone but me. I want you to be my girl." Alex said earning an awe from the other boys. "I can't promise, because I have a thing for a boy named Alex Constancio." she said with a sly grin. Alex kissed her on the lips. She never wanted to be anyone else's.

             HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS! 

LIKE

COMMENT: YOUR NAME AND FOOLUSH 4 MEMBER'S NAME AND I'LL MAKE YOU AN IMAGINE!

ADD TO READING LIST

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

FOLLOW ME!