Alex and Kaylyn

Kaylyn was sitting in her college dorm working on an English paper due the next day. "WOOHOO" she hears from the hall. She rolled her eyes. 'Those kids are being so noisy.' she thinks, while gripping her pencil tight. She realizes this and softens her grip. "Yeah, Austin is beast." came a voice from the hallway. She sighed. "Obviously no homework is going to get done." she mutters to herself as she gets up and opens the door. "Do you mind?" she says to the 4 boys kicking a ball around outside her door. "I'm trying to study." she snaps at them. The brown haired one smiled at her. "We're in the middle of a game of soccer and we can't do this outside because it's raining." he said. "Well, play it anywhere but here, because I need absolute peace and quiet." she said. "Awe, did you hear that guys? Princess, needs peace and quiet." he mimicked her. "I'm Austin." said the boy with the red hat. "That's Alex, Robert, and Zach." Austin said. Alex caught her eye. He's the one that was mimicking her. "Hi, I'm Kaylyn." she said. "Well, I must really be getting back to my paper." she said and shut the door. As she was shutting it, Alex smiled at her. It made her stomach knot up. 'What is wrong with me? I don't even know him.' she reasoned with herself. 

          "Class, please hand in your english papers." Mr Smythe said. Kaylyn passed hers forward and grabbed her books and headed out the door. "Hello." a voice says from behind her. She turns to face the voice and she comes face to face with Alex. "Hey, gorgeous." he said. Her heart fluttered at his words. "Hey, Alex." she said. "So I was wondering,,,do you want to catch a movie with me tomorrow?" Alex asked. Kaylyn thought that it might not be a good idea, but then she wanted to celebrate for turning her paper in on time. "Sure." she said. Alex's smile brightened. "Cool. See you at 8" he said, then accidentaly kissed her. "I am so sorry." he said. "I don't kn-" he said, but was cut off by Kaylyn's lips crshing into his. 'Gosh, I have wanted to do this.' she thought as fireworks erupted inside her. 

             HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW ME, AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE! GIVE ME YOUR NAME, F4 MEMBER'S NAME, AND TYPE OF IMAGINE! LOVE YOU ALL! XX