When were you going to tell me? (Alex)

Alex and you were dating for about 7 months. Alex loved you, but he was keeping a big secret. He would be going on tour with Austin for 8 months. He dosn't know how to tell you, so he puts off telling you.

        "Y/N, how are you?" Austin greets you and hugs you. "Hey, Ameezy." you said hugging him back. "We're just getting ready to do a Ustream, join us. The mahomies will want to see you!" he said pulling me into his room. "Hey, Mahomies, Austin here with AC and Y/N, AC's girlfriend." You waved at the computer. "Hi, everybody." you said taking a seat on Alex's lap as he pulls you down onto his lap. "They all think you're pretty." Austin said smiling at you. "Awe, thank you guys." you blushed as Alex said, "I think so too, Mahomies." You sat and listened to Austin and Alex talk to the fans. "So who's gonna try and see me and AC while we're on the tour?" Austin asked. You just stared at both of them. "How long will you guys be gone on this tour I knew nothing about?" You asked Austin. "Alex didn't tell you he would ne on tour with me for 8 months?" Austin looked from you to Alex. You get up, "No he didn't." you said as tears came to your eyes. What were you going to do without Alex for 8 months? 

          You go sit on the back porch and after a few minutes Alex comes and sits next to you. "When were you going to tell me?" you asked him. "I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how." he explained. "I didn't want to hurt you, but I know I still did." All you could do was nod. "Please say something, Y/N. You haven't said anything." he begged. "I'm thinking. I'm going to miss you a lot, Alex, but I still love you. Have fun on tour. I'll be here when you get back." you said and Alex hugs you. "Thank you for being so understanding, Y/N. I love you!" he said. He kissed you and you both went back to help Austin with his Ustream.

               HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT: YOUR NAME AND THE FOOLISH 4 MEMBER'S NAME AND THE STYLE OF IMAGINE.

VOTE, PLEASE?

SHARE WOTH FRIENDS!

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!