Katlin and Austin

"You're all I ever need, baby you're amazing. You're my angel, come and save me. Yeah." Austin sang as he finished the song. He was on air with Ryan Seacrest. "That was a great song, Austin! Was it for a special girl?" Ryan asked Austin. "Yeah, there's this girl from my hometown. Her name is Katlin. I like her a lot." he said as he blushed. "Wow this is some girl cause your blushing." Ryan teased Austin. "Yeah, she's super special." Austin said. "Well, never let a girl like that go. She's a keeper." Ryan said as he ended his interview with Austin.

       Katlin was sitting on her porch eating pizza when her sister, Lydia runs out of the house. "AUSTIN JUST MENTIONED YOU ON THE RADIO!!" her sister screamed. Katlin ran inside and turned on the radio but the interview was over. She went to her laptop, but her ohine rang. It was Austin. "Did you hear my interview." he asked. "No, what did you say about me?" she asked him. "I said how much I love you."mhe said and it made her blush. She's had a crush on austin for a while now, but she was too afraid to tell him. "I love you too, Austin." she said as she giggled. She could hear a sigh of relief from his end. "I'll be over in 5." Austin said and she hung up the phone. She decided she would clean up a little bit before he came over. 

          There was a knock on the door and Katlin answered it. "Hey." Austin said "Hi." she said, awkwardly. "Hey, about earlier, I am so happy you love me back." Austin said, swinging her around the living room. "Yeah, I can't believe you would like a girl like me." Katlin said. "You are amazing. Don't ever doubt yourself." he said and kissed her.

             HOPE YOU LIKED! COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE! NAME, FAV F4 MEMBER, AND TYPE OF IMAGINE! THANKS FOR READING! XX