Amanda and Austin

Amanda and Austin were laying on a blanket in the park. "I love you, Amanda." Austin says, laying on his side to look at her. "Oh, Austin, I love you, too." she said. "Remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend?" Austin asked. "Yeah, we were sitting under this tree and you looked at me and grabbed my hands and asked me to be your girlfriend. I was the happiest girl at that moment." she said reliving the memory. "Yeah, and I still don't regret it. You make me smile and I love you. You are my girl." he said. Amanda blushed like she always does when Austin compliments her. "Yeah, you're my man." she said. "Can I sing something for you?" Austin asks grabbing his guitar. She always loves to hear him sing. "Baby, you're amazing. You're my angel come and save me. Yeah. You're all I ever need. Baby you're amazing. You're my angel come and save me, yeah." he sang. Amanda smiled and cried. "That's all I got so far, but I wrote the song for you." Austin said putting his guitar in it's case. "Austin, I love it." she said hugging him. He was working up the nerves to ask her something he's been wanting to ask her for  long time. "Amanda, I was wanting to know. Will you be Mrs. Austin Mahone? I love you so much and can't live a day without you. I need you by my side." Austin said to her. She covered her mouth and cried. All she could do was nod her head. "Yes, Austin. I will marry you." she said after regaining words. They hugged and watched the stars together.

  COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE! YOUR NAME, FOOLISH 4 MEMBER AND TYPE OF IMAGINE!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING! OVER A HUNDRED VOTED:D 

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

VOTE FOR MY IMAGINES, PLEASE?

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD AND TWITTER! MY TWITTER IS: @KAYKAS16 WATTPAD IS KAYKAS15! LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!