Taylor and Austin

Taylor was walking through the mall and she came across her favorite store, Forever 21. She looked at the clothes and bought a pair of shorts and a tank top. She was walking out of the store when she got knocked over by a teenage boy. "Oh I'm so sorry." he said helping her up. He looked behind him and he grabbed her hand and he ran in the store. "What are you doing?" she asked him. He shoved her under a clothes rack and got in beisde her. "I'm being chased by paparazzi and crazy fangirls. That's when it hit her who he was. "You are Austin Mahone." she whispered. "Yes, but please don't tell anybody I'm here." he begged her. "I wasn't. I like your music and you but I'm not an obsessed fangirl." she whispered. Austin was starting to really like this girl. He looked around. "I think the coast is clear." he said as he got out and helped Taylor out. Then, there were cameras in their faces. Taylor heard 'Austin is this your girlfriend?' 'How long have you guys been dating?' Austin looked at her and grabbed her hand. "She is my girlfriend." he said. Taylor smiled at him. She nodded her head. He hugged and kissed her and the reporters snapped pictures. Taylor was officially Austin Mahone's girlfriend.

           HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

LIKE

COMMENT: IF YOU WANT ONE! LEAVE YOUR NAME AND WHICH FOOLISH 4 MEMBER YOU WANT! 

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST

FOLLOW ME

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!