Robert and Angelique

Angelique was hanging at the beach with Sophia and Lizzie, her best friends. They were wading in the water and her a ton of girls screaming. Through the crowd, Angelique saw a group of 4 boys, but she couldn't see who. It's not unheard of for celebrities to be at the beach here. When the girls started leaving, Angelique could see it was Austin Mahone and the other members of Foolish 4. 

       As Angelique and her friends went back to wading in the water, Angelique could feel someone staring at her. A boy who was hanging out with Austin. Angelique watched Austin's Austreams and remembered seeing him on them, but she couldn't remember his name. "What are their names again?" Angelique asked her friends. "You have heard of Austin. The other 3 are Zach the one in the red shorts, and Alex the one in the gray shorts, and Robert the one in the blue shorts." Sophia said. Just as she said Robert he looked at them. The other girls look away right as he looks our way, but Angelique didn't. He flashes her a big grin and starts walking over. "Omg, he's coming over." Lizzie freaked. "Hey, I'm Robert." He said flashing his pearly whites. "Hey, I'm Angelique." She said. Robert's buddies went over to see who Robert was talking to. "Hey, who's the girl, Robert?" Alex asked nudging him. "This is Angelique and..." Robert didn't realize he never got her friends names. "I'm Lizzie, but you an call me available." Lizzie said flirting. Angelique and Sophia rolled their eyes. Zach and AC started laughing. "She always flirts with boys she thinks is cute. I'm Sophia, the normal one." she said. "You wish you were normal." Angelique said looking at her. "So do you girls live in Miami" Robert asked as they all walked over to where Austin and Dave stood. "About an hour away. We came to the beach to hang out, because we wanted to go swimming." Lizzie said. Lizzie and Zach started talking. Sophia was laughing at something Alex said. Austin looks up as they group approaches. Austin smiled at Angelique. Robert grabbed Angelique's hand and held it. Angelique looked at Robert and he smiled a bashful smile. Robert stopped and turned Angelique to face him. "Angelique, I know we don't know each other much, but I love you." Robert said. "I love you, too, Robert." Angelique said. Robert kissed her and they heard giggles. "That didn't take no time at all." Alex said as Robert and Angelique pulled apart. Robert pulled her into a hug. Robert started singing Banga Bnaga to her. Angelique smiled. This is her boyfriend.