Lea and Robert

Lea was sitting on the beach with her brother Alex Constancio and his best friend Austin. "Alex Austin, do you guys see those guys over there?" Lea asked them pointing to the boys walking on the shoreline. Both boys looked at the guys. "Hey." Alex yelled at the boys. They looked up. "Alex, stop yelling." Lea said tugging on her brother's arm. The boys started walking their way. "Hi, I'm Alex. This is my friend Austin and my sister Lea." Alex said shaking one of the boy's hands. "Hi, I'm Robert and this is Zach." the boy said. Lea looked into his eyes. 'His eyes are so dreamy.' she was thinking. Robert caught her staring and winked at her. She blushed. 

           "Come on, Alex. Give me my Ipod back." Lea said chasing her brother. "Never." Alex said. "Fine. Keep it. I'll just plan our party by myself and I'll decorate it in all pink.' she said knowing it will get to him. "Fine. I don't want your Ipod anyway." he said giving it back. She smiled triumphantly. "So blue and yellow are the colors, right?" Alex asked her. "Yeah sounds good." Lea agreed. She was so excited for their birthday party. They aren't twins, but since their birthdays are a day apart, they've always had a joint party. Alex's birthday is the 11th of July and Lea's is the 12th of July. "So we are definantly inviting Austin, Robert, and Zach." Alex said. Since they met on the beach Alex and Austin have been close to Zach and Robert. "Sure and Leslie, Suzie, Jake, and Julia." Lea said. "Why do we have to invite Julia? She has a major crush on me." Alex whined. Lea laughed. "Too bad. The least you can do is dance with her." Lea said. Alex grumbled and mumbled.

                 At the party, Lea was watching all her friends having fun on the dance floor. Her legs were tired from all that dancing. She didn't notice someone come and stand beside her. "Great party." Robert said. "Hey, Robert! I'm glad you're enjoying it." Lea told him. "Well I know one thing that will make it better. Will you dance with me, Lea?" he asked her. She smiled and took his hand. They got on the dance floor as a slow song started to play. They danced and talked and laughed at Alex's poor dancing. Alex was having a good time with Julia, surprisingly. 

                "I'm glad that I've gotten to know you, Lea. You are the most amazing girl I ever met." Robert told her. "No, I'm not." she said. "Yes you are. You are sweet and kind and not to mention very beautiful. You care about others before yourself. I love that about you." he said. He leaned down to kiss her and she didn't protest. "I'm crazy about you." he said. "I'm crazy about you, too." Lea told Robert. They kissed again, just as fireworks went off and they spelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEX AND LEA! 

                 HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! 

VOTE FOR MY IMAGINE PLEASE?

COMMENT: NAME, FOOLISH FOUR MEMBER, AND STYLE OF IMAGINE IF YOU WANT ONE!

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

FOLLOW ME ON HERE AND TWITTER @Kaykas16 !