Never gonna say goodbye. (Alex)

You were sitting on your bed. You had in your hand an acceptance letter to a college in Oregon. You had applied there 3 months ago before you met your current boyfriend Alex. You haven't told him yet about the application because you know what he's going to say. He'll want you to go if you  want to be there. You really loved Alex, but you applied at that college so you could major in Creative Writing. 

           Alex walked through the door and you got off the bed. "Hey Alex, can we talk?" you ask him. "What's wrong, Y/N?" he asked you coming up to you. You hand him the exceptance letter. "Y/N, this is amazing!" he said swinging you around. He also noticed you weren't happy. "What's wrong, Y/N? Don't you want to go?" he asked you. "Yes, Alex I do, but it would mean I'd have a week and a half before I have to leave for Oregon and be away from you till Christmas." you said sitting on the bed. He sat next to you. "What do we do?" he asked you. "I think maybe we should put our relationship on hold cause it's going to kill me everyday not to be with you." you told him. He was trying to hide the pain in his eyes. "Y/N, I'm never gonna say goodbye. I don't care how far you are away. I still want to be a part of your life and you a part of mine." he said taking your hands. "I know Alex, but a lot of long distance relationships don't work out. Take my parents for instance. My dad is away in China and my mom is in Washington. It nearly killed my mom to be with him. I don't want to go crazy knowing we can't be together." you told him. Alex was at a loss for words. You guys just sat there thinking about the situation.

             It came time for you to leave and since that day a week ago, Alex has texted or called you. You were hurt that he wasn't going to say goodbye. Just as you were about to board the plane, someone screams your name. "Y/N, wait!" they yelled. You turned around and saw Alex running to you. He stopped in front of you. "I couldn't let you leave without a going away present." he said handing you two little boxes. You start to open it. "Don't open them now. Wait till you get on the plane." he said giving you a hug and kiss. "Don't go meeting any cute college guys." he teased. You smiled and hugged him one last time. "I love you." he said. "I love you, too." you said. Just before the door closed you looked back and gave one final wave and he waved back.

              You made it to your seat and you opened the gifts. The first one was a charm bracelet. It had a charm with a quote on it. The charm read ' Distance only makes the heart grow fonder.' You smiled and put it on. The second one was a ring. It came with a note. 'Dear, Y/N. I know it's been a rough week. I bought you these gifts because I wanted you to know how much you mean to me and how happy I am you are following your heart. Te bracelet is a gift so now you can carry a piece of me with you and the ring is because I want you to rpomise me you will wait for me. That you won't date any college boys while you're there. Love, the best and coolest guy in the world.' You smiled and laughed at the last part. You put the ring on. "You hav my word, Alex. I have and will only love you." you said admiring the ring. You were never in love with that boy as you are in this moment.

                     HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED! 

          VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE IMAGINE!

COMMENT: NAME, FOOLISH 4 MEMBER, AND STYLE OF IMAGINE AND I'LL TRY TO MAKE THEM AS FAST AS I CAN! 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I KEEP WRITING THEM! LOVE YOU ALL! XX