You're so bad for me (Austin)

"I can't believe the influence he has on you." your mom said. You rolled my eyes. 'Same old, same old.' you think. "Are you even listening to me?" she asked, getting agitated. "Yes, cause it never changes. Stay away from Austin cause he's bad for you." You mimicked her. She frowned. "I'm just looking out for you." she said. "If you want to look out for me, leave me alone." you yelled as you got up and stormed out of the house. You ran all the way to Austin's house. You didn't care that he was bad for me, you loved him.

           "Austin?" You whispered as you tapped on his window. He opened it. His hair was ruffled and it looked so good. You just want to run your hands through it. "What are you doing here?" he asked. he must have been asleep. It was 10 oclock at night. "I'm sorry. I just needed out of my house. My mom is impossible." You told him. "Well, she still is your mom." he said. 'Dammit.' You  thought. You hate it when he's right. "I know, but she says you're bad for me and too stop hanging out with you." You said, lacing your fingers with his. "Well, in that case, she doesn't know what she's talking about. Don't listen to her." he said, jokingly. you chuckled. He always knew how to make you smile. "I don't care what she says, I love you." you told him. You got a bright idea, but it was a risky one. "Austin, let's run away and get married." You told him. Austin's mouth dropped. "Now, Y/n, let's not start thinking crazy." he said. You were hurt. "Dn't you want to be together?" you asked him, tears welling in your eyes. "Yes, but I don't want it to be like that." he said. You were going to do whatever it takes to be with him forever. "Austin, all I ever wanted was to be Mrs. Mahone." you said. He looked at your pleading face and he gives in. "Okay let's go get married." he said. You guys get married in front of the Justice of the Peace.

                  I AM TAKING REQUESTS LEAVE YOUR NAME, GUY, AND TYOE OF IMAGINE IN THE COMMENTS! THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! <3