Samantha and Robert

"What are you gonna do for Samantha for her birthday, Robert?" Zach asked him. "I don't know." Robert said. He has had a lot on his mind lately. "This is her 1st birthday as your girlfriend. You have to do something." AC said, hoping up in the counter. "Yeah, I know." Robert said. "Robert, throw her a surprise party." Austin said, entering the room. "That's a great idea!" Robert said, jumping up from the table and grabbing a notepad. "Can you guys help?" Robert asked. Austin, Alex, and Zach exchange looks. "Of course, Rob." Austin said. 

        "What are you guys doing?" Samantha asks as she walks in. She puts her school bag on the floor. "How was school?" Robert asks, going up and kissing her. "Don't change the subject." Samantha said. "Austin's writing a song." Robert said. "Oh what's it about?" Samantha asked. "A girl." Austin said, putting his notebook away. "Hey Samantha, don't you have homework?" Alex asks. "Just because your my brother doesn't mean I take orders from you." Samantha says. "I'm older." Alex says, sweeping her bag off the floor and pushing her to her room. "Now, do your homework." Alex says. "What a great brother you are, Alex." Zach teases. Alex smiles and shrugs his shoulders. "It keeps her away from our planning." Alex says. They decided on a karaoke party, cause Samantha loves singing. 

  *Party day*

       "Robert, this is nice." Samantha said. Robert took Samantha out for a lovely dinner before her party. She thought this was the date. "How is your spaghetti?" Samantha asks Robert. "Good." he said. "Really? Cuz you've barely eaten yours." she said. She was eyeing Robert suspiciously. "You okay, Robert?" she asks. "Never better, why you ask?" Robert said. "Your wringing the napkin." Samantha pointed out. Robert feels his pocket buzz. "Hey let's go back to your place and watch a movie." Robert suggested, taking her hand.

      "Happy birthday, Smantha." Robert says and kisses her. He opens the door. "SURPRISE" everyone yelled. They jumped out of random spots in the house. "OH my god, Robert did you plan this?" Smantha asked, turning to face him. "Yeah, without the help from your 2nd fav guy." he said, motioning to Alex. Alesx hugs Samantha. "Happy birthday, sis." Alex says. "I have a surprise for you." Robert whispered. "Hey Samantha." Austin said, sitting by the pool with his guitar. "This song is from Robert to you." Austin said. He starts singing You're All I Ever Need. "Would you care to dance?" Robert asks, holding his hand out to Samantha. She takes it and he leads her to the dance floor (aka the lawn). "How is your birthday?" he asks her. "Amazing. Thank you so much Robert." she said, kissing him. "Happy birthday, sweet Samantha." he said, as she laid her head on his shoulder and they swayed to the music.

    HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! IF YOU WANT ONE, COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME YOUR NAME, FAV F4 MEMBER, AND STYLE! LOVE YOU GUYS TO PIECES! <3