Rosie and Alex

Rosie coudn't wait ti see her boyfriend, Alex. When she walked into school she saw Alex kissing her best friend, Jacey. "Alex Ruben Constancio." Rosie said as she burst into tears. "It's not what it looks like." Alex said, but Rosie didn't want to hear it. She saw Robert and ran and stood behind him. "Please make Alex go away?" she asked Robert. "Alex what did you do? Robert asked folding his arms. "I saw Alex kissing Jacey." Rosie said. Robert was shocked and very angry. "Why would you do that to Rosie here?" Robert asked him.. "We were rehearsing lines for the play." Alex explained, but Rosie shook her head. She didn't believe him. "That was way to good to be acting." Rosie said. Alex grabs her arm and pulls her out from behind Robert. Before Robert or Rosie can do anything about it, Alex kisses her. "I love you and only you." he said. He always manages to make her heart melt. "I wouldn't have rehearsed with her if I'd have known you were there and it would lead to this. I would never want to hurt you, Rosie. I love you." Alex said. Rosie knew he was telling the truth. "I forgive you, Alex and I love you, too." she said kissing him.

           HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE! I AM TAKING REQUESTS! COMMENT YOUR NAME AND THE FOOLISH 4 MEMBER AND I'LL DO IT!

LIKE

SHARE

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST! 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!