Zach and Brittany

Brittany walked in her best friend, Alyssa's party. "Hey, Lyssa." Brittany said. Alyssa hugged Brittany. "I'm glad you could make it." Alyssa grabs Brittany's arm and pulls her out to the pool, where everybody was hanging out. Alyssa went to get Brittany a soda. "Hey, you're brittany, right." This guy came up to me. "Yes, I am." she said. "I'm Zach Dorsey." "Oh yeah, your Austin's friend." Brittany said. Austin Mahone is Alyssa's cousin, so I have met some of his friends "Hey, Brit." Austin came up giving her a hug. "Hey, Austin." Brittany said returning the hug. "Are you enjoying the party?" Austin said glancing occasionaly at Zach. "Yes, I am. I wonder where Lys is." Brittany said scanning the crowd for Alyssa. Her gaze falls on Zach, and he smiles. Brittany blushes. 'Why am I blushing? I just met him.' Brittany thinks. 

     Alyssa jumps up on a table. "Okay, everybody, it's time to dance. Dance with the person closest to you." Alyssa said eyeing Brittany and Zach.  "Would you like to dance?" Zach asked me. "I'd love too." Brittany said taking his hand and he leads her to the dancefloor. She puts her arms around his neck, while he rests his hands on her hips. "Alright, let's play 20 questions." Zach says. "What is your name?" He asked. "Brittany." Brittany responded. "Brittany Gillman." she responded. "How old are you, Brittany?" Zach asks "17." Brittany said. "How old are you, Zach?" Brittany asks. "I'm 18." Zach said. "Biggest fear?" Zach asks. Brittany drops her arms from his neck. "Excuse me, I-I need to go." Brittany stuttered as she walks away. 

         Brittany goes and sits on her car. "Hey." Alex says. "Can I sit?" he asks. Brittany nods. "Zach is really upset. He feels like he hurt you." Alex said. "He just asked a personal question." Brittany said. "Yeah he told us. What are you afraid of?" Alex asks. "I;m just afraid of letting everybody down." Brittany admitted. 'It's so much easier talking to Alex than Zach.' Brittany thought. 'It's because you like Zach' the voice inside her head kept telling her. "You are never going to let us down, Brit. You are amazing the way you are, and I think Zach really likes how amazing you are." Alex said. "Really?" Brittany asked him. "I know it." Alex said jumping off the car and helping Brittany off and shoving her in the direction of Zach. "Go talk to him." Alex said. She walked around to the pool and saw Zach talking to Robert. She walks over to him. "I'm sorry about earlier, Zach and biggest fear is letting the people I love down, like you." Brittany said. Zach engulfs her in a hug and whispers in her ear, "you will never let me down, because I love you." Zach says and Brittany looks up at him. "I love you too, Zach." Brittany says as Zach leans down and kisses her. When they pulled away, Austin, Alex, Robert, and Alyssa were standing there. "Is it official yet?" Alyssa says. Both Zach and Brittany say "Yes." Brittany and Zach get engulfs in hugs and pats on the backs. Brittany has never felt so happy.

              IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VOTE FOR THIS STORY, COMMENT WHICH FOOLISH 4 MEMBER YOU WANT AND YOUR NAME! THANX FOR READING!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT THE STRUGGLE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @KAYKAS16 :Dxx