Zach and Dallas

Dallas was visiting her Aunt in Miami. She was going to spend the whole summer with her Aunt. She decided to get the scope of the neighborhood and noticed right across the street, 4 boys lived. One of them looked familiar, but she couldn't place his face. One boy yelled and waved at her. She waved back and walked over to them. "You don't live here do you?" one boy asked. "No, I'm staying with my Aunt this summer while my parents are in Hawaii." Dallas explained. The boys introduced themselves. The one that yelled at her was named Zach. She couldn't help but notice how handsome he is.

            The rest of the week, she would go over to their house and they would hang out. One day, Zach was waiting outside for her. "Can we talk?" Zach asked. "Yeah." she said. She had no idea what he was going to say. "I really like you Dallas. I want you to be my girlfriend." he said smiling at her. She threw her arms around him. "I would love to be your girlfriend." she said burying her face in his shoulder. They walked inside and announced it to the boys. They got congradulations and hugs. Dallas was never as happy than in that moment.

          HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

LIKE

COMMENT: YOUR NAME AND FOOLISH 4 GUY FOR AN IMAGINE

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!

FOLLOW ME:D