Everything Prom

Updated again to make up for list of updates. I think this is going to be really cute. By the way I will not take credit for the idea I saw this on pintrest and thought it was adorable.
The picture above pretty much give away the idea but still.

Any way here part 25.

~*~*~*~*~

Aries POV

Every since the incident and the night at Colton's me and him have been inseparable. I'm still confused on to what exactly we were but I wasn't one to question. When the time is right it will happen.

Prom season is right around the corner and Rachel was gushing at how Jason asked her. Apparently Rach is a big fan of wings so on their little date when the waitress brought her food a little note stuck up at the top saying "I never asked anyone to prom before so I'm just going to WING it so will you go to prom with me?" And Jason had given her a bouquet of roses. I thought the idea was cute and basic not that I was judging cause Colton HAD yet to ask me.

"That's really cute Rach we need to go dress shopping soon." I stated staring down at my coffee in the parking lot. where me and Rachel currently were perched on my car. Prom season meaning the weather start warming up.

"Has Colton asked you?" She asked sipping her coffee.

"No, but I mean it's not even a question we're basically dating we just haven't titled it so you'd just assume we go together right?." I asked looking at her while she gave me a devilish smirk.

"I guess" she shrugged smirking "lets go to homeroom." we both threw our cup in the bins and walked to class well Rachel was pretty much skipping.

What gotten into to her?

When I arrived to homeroom I found a tiny egg attached with a note it read.

"Over the course of the day you'll find 5 eggs save them and don't open them in till the end of the day at your car" -C

I stared at the note and looked at Rachel. Oh my this is going to be a long day I smiled to myself.

~*~*~*~*~

The day was almost ending and I managed to find 3 more eggs but no sign of colton all day. I was slowly walking to my car and noticed another egg with another note this note read:

"This the last egg, crack the eggs open and put the sentence together then read aloud." -C

I sighed I cracked the first egg and a slip of paper came out the read "go" the next on held a "will" the third and "you" the next a "to" the final eyes broke that was siting on my car and sparkles flew everywhere the slip of paper say "Prom?" I laughed to myself.

I put the sentence together and read a loud. "Will you go to Prom?" I stated

"With me?" A voice said from behind me. I jumped in my skin and turned around to see colton in his baseball uniform holding a bouquet of pure white roses. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hauled me up and places me on the hood of the car. He places a single kiss on my neck .

"You know when I was a freshman I said I would only take my girlfriend to prom. So what do you say?" He asked me.

I smiled and ran my hands through his hair and habit I developed being with him.

I place a single kiss on his lips"yes for both" I replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Both me and colton had decided to ditch today at school considering that Colton needed to get his first blood transfusion and I needed to find my prom dress.