Not a Slut

"Do tell me why of all hours we are studying at 6 in the morning." I said laying my head down on you the cool chill table.

"Because little Arie the more you study the more chances you have of passing and we have a history test today" he said , my head shot up.

"Why am I never notified on when we have test and exams and quizzes or anything for that matter!?!" I said

"Are you registered to the school notifying list." he asked , I gave him a blank stare.

"Give me your phone." he said reaching for it, after like two minutes he gave it back.

"So now I will be notified on future assignments and stuff?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am" he said.

"Eww don't say that it makes me feel old." I said scrunching my nose.

"Alright let's finish this history study guide!"

~~~

Surprising Evan really did help me out to bad he couldnt help me in Maths. I mean it couldnt affect me that bad. Its just maths I can catch up neek week.

Driving on my way home I got I revived a text from Tom.

Tom:

Last night here up for some clubbing?

Arie: hell yes! Text me the location.

Tom: the cabana 10:00

Oh Arie's gonna get her groove on tonight okay that's sounded like a total dork.

Pulling up at my house I saw only Lisa was here awww poor lis.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled to near empty house.

"Gosh could you be any louder , trying to study here." Lisa's voice sounded from the living room.

"Lisa you know I can be loud." I said landing on the couch with a 'humf'.

"So what are your plans for tonight?" Lisa asked me.

"Clubbing with tom." I said turning on Kim K and her wild family.

Lisa sighed "you'll never stop huh." she said looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I said turning my full attention to her.

"You won't ever quit clubbing having sex skipping school smoking pot, all of this stupid stuff." she said looking me dead in the eye.

"For the record I haven't skipped school all semester, and I didn't know it bothered you that much." I said.

"You could really end up hurt you know." she said

"Look just don't worry about it." I snapped, I instantly regretted it her eye watered as she stood up.

"My bad for caring, you know do what ever you want it not like I have another sibling to make up when your not around, oh wait I do but he just like you!!!!"

The last thing I heard was the front door shut.

I went out to the front but her car was also gone where could she have gone.

I texted her instead apologizing ,I honestly didn't know it affected her that much.

Deciding to go pick out my outfit for tonight and getting ready.

After getting myself ready I settled for a simple black dress and my favorite heels. (to the side ) curling my hair in loose waves down my back.

Arie is keeping her partying to a minimum tonight.

~•~•~

At the club it was in full swing I felt bad and kept thinking what Lisa said.

Do I really want to be know for the party girl for the rest of my life ?

"Hey you alright?" Tom asked me.

"Yeah just a lot on my mind." I said

"We let me help you forget for tonight" tom said. Staring to kiss up on my neck and going in the dip of my dress.

"How about we get out of here huh." He said heading towards the door.

"Tom not tonight." I said pulling him back.

"Okay alright." he said still heading to the door.

"Tom where are you going?" I yelled

"Going home see you next time and if you change your mind I'll be at the hotel." he said and walked out.

What just happened here.

Jerk off

Well no body messed with me.

I walked out to see him already getting settled in his car.

"Oh you changed your mind" he called out the window.

"Nope" I said , I got in front of his SUV blocking his way out. I lifted on foot and kicked the hell of of his car scratching it and denting the front.

"What are you doing!?!"
He said getting out.

"Next time don't make me sound like a slut." I said waking away

Nobody messes with me

~•~•~

Haven't updated in a while I feel bad but its finally up actually it was suppose to be yesterday but it up now!

My only advise is if you need help in math get a tutor cause summer school suck but I passed math 😏

Anyways thanks you for adding my story to your list guys

Love

You

Guys

Comment your thought or ideas.