The truth will set you free.

ARIES POV
The fact that it's 2 week and my "father" hasn't done anything scares me even more. The weather keeps getting colder and I love it.

We already had our first soccer game which we totally won.

I had about 30 minutes to get to school and I was having a problem choosing a outfit.

Deciding on a leather jacket and boots with a scarf I was out of there.

Grabbing my bag and duffle bag I was set to get to school.

Once at school I spent my morning with the twins and Lisa (twins =jack,jake). Seeing as everyone was late.

~.~.~
I was taking a Maths test that I needed to was pass in order to get a c average in the class.
Jason has been helping so much. For which I am very great full for.

It was Thursday and we had another game this Friday. Practice has been getting serious. So I only ask for Jason's help when I need it. Not going to these girls have been bringing it.

The baseball team has been amazing I been there a couple of times in Colton's request. He even let me wear his old jersey.

Even though it cause me glares.

I finished my math test with time to spare. On my way out the teacher pulled me over to congratulate me.

I'm finally passing Maths OMG yay.
~.~.~

Soccer practice surprisingly ended earlier today and I decided to see the last of Colton's practice with Lisa as tyler and her where a thing now.

From the corner of my eye I saw a figure lurking in the shadows. I turned my head back towards colton freaked out.

When I turned back the figure was gone hmmm strange.

"Hey you hungry?" Colton asked me.

Taking my by surprise.

"Um yeah a little bit" I said.

"Let's go grab a bite to eat" he said.

"Tyler make sure she gets home safe." I said yelling at him.

Colton walked me to to my car and said to meet him at the local pizza place.

Once at the pizza place the waitress took our orders and we stirred up a conversation.

"So I heard the good news." he said.

"What did you hear?" I asked him.

"That your finally passing Maths" he stated.

"Well you my good friend heard correctly" I stated flicking his nose.

"Hey" he whined flicking mine back.

"You ready for your game tomorrow?" He asked,just as the food came.

"Born ready" I said digging in.

We ate in silence for a while. But Colton had to ruin it.

"So how are things going on at home ?" He asked me.

"Things are better." I said glancing at the window. I saw another shadow just like at the field.

"Arie are you okay?" Colton asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired I guess. "

Colton walked me to my car as we got closer I saw a white piece of paper.

"What's this?" Colton picked up the paper and read it. "Arie what the fuck is going on?"

Oh no