Game show down

Disclaimer : I am not a cheerleader or a football player so sorry this chapter will be horrible. I'm just trying to get a couple more chapters up leading the good parts.

But anywho.

---

Arie's POV

Currently it being a Friday again, meant that tonight is the first game of the season.

Fml.-_-

Lisa was pinning my hair in a half up half down to fit in the bows that where given to us.

Why are we even required to wear more makeup since we are going to sweat it off beats me.

"Alright I'm done." she said

I look alright but just not my style.

"I look a black haired Barbie in a cheer uniform. " I said looking at myself in disgust.

"Thats because you are. " Lisa exclaimed.

I stared at her, while her eyes widened as she held her hands up in surrender.

I smirked.

"Alright let's go." Mike said fully pumped, behind him I saw a girl sneaking past to get down stairs.

Typical Mike.

"Alright let's go" I said grabbing the keys to my Range Rover.

About time I took her out for a spin.

~~~

At the game everyone was pumped. Almost all the senior guys where shirtless with our colors all painted on them.

Girl we're pulling on short shorts and our schools spirit shirt.

I was stuck with this stupid uniform and bow.

"Hey Rachel do we have to keep the bow on all night long." I asked Rachel

"Arie why are you wearing one, senior don't have to we're one. It's what makes us stand out."

😐

"Oh well in that case" I stepped to the side. And took the stupid hair accessories out and shakes my curled hair up.

Ahh messy curled hair just the way I like it.

"All better?" Rach asked

"You know it!"

~~~

Two quarters have already passed and where in the middle of our school cheer. Getting the crowd even more pumped.

The guys were cheering us on as the girls threw two girls in the air one being my sister.

They weren't the fittest but they are the smallest. I was suppose to be one of them but I absolutely refused.

No way am I gonna get dropped but Jamie. Who by the way suggested the whole idea

The opposing cheer team started there cheer. While we sat down and got comfy on the grass.

"Are you guys going to the kick back after the game." Rach asked me and my sister.

"I don't know are we Lisa?" I turned to my sister.

"Ummm yeah sure " Lisa said unsure.

I gave her it will be okay look.

"Hey you up for some fun later tonight." Hunter whispered in my ear.

I nodded and gave him a peck in the lips, but pulled back before it turned into a full makeout session infront of the whole school.

First game of the season has to have a big turn out right.