Problem Solved(Colton to the side)

✞Arie's Pov✞

You know waking up the next morning just wasn't my type of morning I had cramps and looks like my little "friends" that visits me once a month was here.

So when I walked into school with a frown on my
Face I bet you would understand to.

Heading straight towards my locker to trade in my books and heading to class was the only thing on my mind.

"Hey Arie" Jason said walking up to my desk.

Oh shit I totally forgot he was going to be my tutor for a couple of months.

"Hey Jason how's it going, did you make the team?" I asked him silently begging we didn't have to start till monday.

"Sure did, how did your celebrating go?"

"Oh you know pizza,ice cream plan, simple" I said

"Good to know, so I was hoping we could start tutoring Monday after school maybe?" he asked , and you have no idea how much I wanted to hug and kiss this boy.

"Sure . perfect!" I said happily.

"Alright see you then"

~~~

Getting on with the day while I'm in these particular moods isn't so pleasant for starters the fact that everyone can easily piss me the F**k off. For example Evan is currently throwing raisins at Rach and of ofcourse Evan having no aim the occasional raisin will hit me in the forehead.

"Dude forget it your hitting me more then your hitting her" I said slamming my fist on the table glaring at him.

"gezz calm down will you " he said , I stood up and walked out the cafeteria.

Walking to my locker I saw Colton making out with some slut.

"There's a closer right next to you" I shouted and walked to my locker to dump my coffee cup in.

"So I heard your gonna be spending some time with my boy Jason." he said.

"What it to you?"

"Oh nothing really just letting you know I'll be spending a lot of time there at his place " he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"F**k off" I said storming off.

"Arie chill take a joke! , are you PMSing ?" he asked with a smirk, when he noticed my silence, I just glared at him he put his arm around my shoulder and guided me towards the near exit.

"Let's go treat yourself to some nice ice cream" he said patting my tummy.

"Hey!" I said smacking his hand away.

"No touchy-touchy!" He laughed and kept dragging me away.

As we pulled into the ice cream shop I stopped and stared at the store.

"Colton really you don't have to we should just head back."

"Arie get your ass in there and pick out the chocolatiest thing in there" is that even a word I thought, but did as he said.

After Colton paid we settled in a outside table.

"So what happen to that girl you were with?" I said taking a bite of my ice cream and moaning, oh my god this is exactly what I needed.

I looked up to amused looking Colton staring at me "whaat?" I asked with a mouth full of ice cream.

"Oh nothing it's very entertaining watching you eat, you most girls would be scared to eat like your are in front of a guy." he stated