Golden Boy (picture of rachel)

We walked out of the small office. And saw that someone had broken up the fight. The police officer had both boys with him one in one arm but the other one the (hottest one in my opinion) refused to be help. He easily towered over the police officer anyway.

"I'm just going to look for my locker and head to class or try and find." Lisa said.

"Alright Lis have a great day and if anyone gives you a hard time-"

"We're only a text away." Mike finished.

We stared as Lisa walked away with a jump in her step.

"Alright I should go to." Mike said

"Try to stay out of trouble." he said attempting to look tough.

I laughed.

"I should be saying the same thing." I smirked. He smiled and walked away straight out the school.

Unbelievable!

Missing the first day

Should I ??

Nahhhh I'll be good for today.
I turned in my heels to the homeroom wing were the seniors were held at.

I was walking and revived a text from Mike saying if he wanted me to drop of any Starbucks from him. I quickly texted him a

Hell yes the usual. !

I wasn't looking up till I bumped into a hard stoned chest and was knocked down.

"Hey watch where your going dickhead." I said looking up to a pair of confused blue eyes who stared at my hazel ones.

He extended his hand out for me to take but I refuse and helped myself up.

"Sorry I didn't see you" he said

"I don't care!" I said and was about to walk away when he pulled me back.

"What's your name?" he asked

"Dosent matter now if you'll excuse me." I said side stepping him.

"I'm pretty sure you gonna want to know my name, since you'll be screaming it pretty soon enough." he smirked.

"Look you don't need to know my name, and I don't care for yours" I said getting in his personal space,

"Now you really don't want to fuck around with me alright" I said patting his cheek as I walked away.

To room 216 right where he was headed.

Just great! (note the sarcasm)

I glared at him as he walked in and I walked towards the teacher and handed him my schedule.

"Arie welcome to homeroom do you wish to introduce yourself or not?" I heavily nodded

"Alright then you don't have to. You can talk a seat."

I walked straight towards the back to Rachel who was surprisingly already here.

"Hey you made it thought you would have gotten lost" she said as I sat down.

"I'm surprised your here since that lady looked about ready to serve your head on a plater." She laughed.

"Who Ms. taylor nah she just gets upset." she replied I nodded and looked around the room.

"What up with those guys?" I said referring to dickhead and his groupie"

"Who Colton" she said pointing to dickhead.

"Yeah I had an 'encounter' with him." I said turning to her.

"There what you would call the all-stars at this school that's colton the blonde with blue eyes, Trevor the one with brown hair black eyes, and raven with black hair blue eyes the one walking in is Jason" she said I turned around to see and very good looking guy with green eyes and blonde hair walk in.

"Wow" I said turning towards her.

"Yeah they play football in the fall and baseball in the spring along with my brother and his friends but lets just say those two cliques don't really get along since my brothers friends are quite the opposite from them." I turned my head to look at them again only to see them already staring at me.

Colton was saying something to Jason when Jason looked at him and gave him the *your in idiot look* I smirked and turned away.

Quite the golden boy I see.

The next few classes were boring.
Literature
Science
And math.
Talk about BS!

It was finally time for lunch when I saw my brother and sister already siting with Rachel and her group.

"Surprise to see you here" I said to Mike.

Mike just smirked and handed me my sandwich and frappé.

Ah Mocha Cookie Crumble is.

Life.

"Hey Arie this is my brother and his friends." she said pointing to the guys I haven't met.

"What's up Arie, I'm Evan this is Hunter, jake, jack , and tyler " he said pointing to each guy. All of them were brunette except Hunter who was quite fine if I say so my self.

A exchange of 'heys' and 'hellos' we're said between us. I looked around the cafeteria to see one table in particular Jason's table to be exact, they were whispering amongst themselves while staring.

"What's up with them?" I asked.
They didn't even have to turn to see who I was talking about.

"There probably just curious since you guys are new, or..... wondering why a sweet girl like Lisa is hanging out with us." Tyler said looking back.

Lisa turn scarlet at the mention of the comment.

Tyler just smirked.

I turned to see a fake blonde talking to Jason. you could tell he was quite annoyed but didn't want to be rude. She noticed my stare and gave me a glare.
(Hey that rhymed) 😝
Well then

"Arie?" Rach said getting my attention.

"Have you ever cheered for a school?" Rach asked me.

"I did b-"

"Great we're trying out today after school" she said eagerly.

"Lisa's coming too right?" she said, Lisa nodded drinking her coffee.

"Yeah what about you man you up for some football?" Evan asked Mike

Since Mike didn't like feeling left out he agreed.
~~~
Great looks like I'm doing sports this year.
(Note the sarcasm) 😪

~.~.~
(Edited)

Two chapters one day go me!!! 👏👏👏👏