Tryouts?

✖Jason's Pov✖

When I had first found out about the things they where saying about Arie I wanted to tell her but I barely spoke to the girl. So when I saw her at the gym I took my chances. Yeah she took it sort of how I expected her to but that did earn me a punch to the jaw.

That girl packs quite a punch!

Christmas/winter break was finally over, we were three days in to soccer conditioning tryouts being tomorrow. To say the least the rest of the guys where shocked I was doing soccer was year. Threw out the years we've aways done baseball. I was tired as being predictable. I wanted to do things on my own for a change. We were in the middle of conditioning when I ran up to Mike.

"Hey you and your sisters are pretty good." I said staring out far at the other end of the field where the girls were at at.

Lisa was blocking every ball that came her way no doubt she'll get goalie for sure. Arie was something else too she was running up and down the field keep the girl on there toes chasing her for a least a second with the ball. It was quite funny to be honest. Rachel and her where keeping the whole team running circles.

"Yeah they've been looking forward to this , soccer one of the only sport they really do understand well Lisa that is." He said shooting towards the far net.

"What positions are they hoping to get?" I asked him also shooting my ball towards that direction.

"Arie doesn't mind she be okay with any position she a really good striker though, but Lisa really wants to be the goalie." He said.

"Wow no doubt they'll make it though, what about you man?" I asked stretching my leg.

"Not sure yet." He said running forward and stealing the ball from a near by player.

"Cameron!" I yelled across the field to a good friend of my.

"Jason what's up surprise your here." He said holding his fist out for a fist bump.

"Senior year just spicing things up." I said ,

"That what's up" he said laughing , cameron here is all out soccer guys he's done soccer since he was middle school even before he would do little league. All around pretty good guy.

"So how do tryouts work here?" I asked him stopping a ball in the air and playing around with it.

"Basically depending on how many guys tryout you go by group since this year not that many tried out there's just two, usually there's 11 guy out on the field playing but each group will play 12 on 12 and from there 20 guy make the cut the others are out." He said I was processing the information okay so just two groups of of 24 guys on two teams and from there you just evaluated. "

Easy enough.

"Is it the same for the girls?" I asked him glancing at the girl already leaving the field.

"I suppose so, that Arie chick sure is something huh she's like a little firecracker." He said laughing

I'm sure we all got this in the bag.

~~~

With tryouts being today I could wait to just be done with school work and get the heck out here.

But math doesn't solve it's own problem. Why can't it though
I thought staring down at my math test in front of me.

I've always been good at math but being in my exhausted state last night I totally forgot I have a math quiz today. Lucky for me math came easy to me not a nerd but it one less subject I tend to study for.