FunFilledFriday(pic of mike)

[Lisa's POV]

Finally Friday I was so happy considering that cheer tryouts wore me out apparently they extended them till Thursdays so yesterday was the last day.

Today we would get the results to see who made. I don't know about me but I'm pretty sure Rachel and my sister made it.

Mike also sees if he got the position in football .

I walked down to the kitchen to see my mom already there serving breakfast. I quickly texted my sister letting her know to avoid any bad tension in the house last night was bad enough.

"Morning mom" I said to her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Morning sweet pea you not eating breakfast this morning?" she said, as I made my way to the pantry to retrieve 2 breakfast bars and OJ cartoons one for Arie and myself.

"No I have a test to study for this morning bye mom" I said walking out making my way toward my blue Aston Martin.

As I pulled out of the driveways I was careful not to bump into Arie's red range rover or her black matte Audi R8.

My brothers Porsche was all ready out the driveway.

Guess he took off early.

The whole drive to school I was thinking about my sister. Your wondering why Arie has two cars.

No she's not spoiled.

My parents have tried there hardest for Arie to accept there apologies. My mom made a huge mistake that I know she's sorry for. Arie is just very good at holding grudging.

Charles my moms husband is a good man. Arie doesn't mind him she actually likes him, but she never forgets what mom did.

I pulled into the parking lot and munched on my granola bar and OJ while I waited for my sister.

I heard a tap on my window and saw Tyler looking at me.

I smiled I'm not gonna lie Tyler is very well.... hot!

"Hey what's up?" I asked him as I climbed out the car with my stuff.

"I was wondering if you've seen your brother?" he asked , come to think of it he wasn't in the parking lot.

And his bike was at home but not his car. " Honestly no he's probably out to buy us breakfast." I said.

"Oh alright well I just wanted to see his reaction, when he found out he got the position." he replied.

"Oh he got it, wow that so cool." I said probably sounding to excited.

"Yeah pretty cool since there's a lot of seniors in the football team barely enough room for underclass men." he said.

"Well that's good." I said

Awkward what do I say now?

I heard him chuckle.

"You not good at awkward situations you know?" He said

"W-what did I do?" I asked

"Well you've stared at the thin air for about 30 seconds." he's said, right as my sister pulled up.

"See you later Lisa" he winked and walked away.

"Hey Lis thanks for the warning." she said out of breath.

"No problem , you know Mike made the team." I told her.

"Really way to go mike, who told you?" She asked.