Down to the Truth

Lisa's POV

I was in the dark cold room thinking to myself. What the hell just happened to me! Like did my father seriously just kidnapped me.

Not like he was much of a father anyways.

I wasn't in much pain but my muscles were aching.

It all happened so fast I was on my way to look for tyler. I rounded the corner and was hit in the back of my head. I woke up and was tied to a chair.

Ours lives are fucked up. All I ever wanted was to live without fear. I was so tired my eyes slowly started to droop. There was a clicking of a door that opened.

"Arie is that you?" I shouted, I heard a chuckle from the door.

"I don't think so sweet pea, our dear Ariana isn't here to save you this time." he smirked looking at me.

I felt vulnerable. Who is this man and why does he want to cause us so much pain.

"You brothers did always protect you from me. By you getting hurt it will hurt them just as much." He said crouching down to me.

"What the fuck do you want from us. Huh what did we ever do to you. You are the most selfish and disgusted piece of human I have ever seen. No wonder my beautiful mother left you dumb prick." I shouted, my head wiped to the right. My cheek burned were his hand had slapped me.

"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU BITCH, YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR SISTER." he said. I found that a compliment. Aries is the strongest person I know.

"Just leave me, leave us alone." I begged "your out of jail and free what more could you want" I whined.

"Oh sweetie trust me you and your family will suffer for what you three did to me." he said walking away leaving me in the dark.

How did things come to this...

~.~.~

Arie's POV .

My eyes were closed but I heard voices around me.

"It's almost 3am she hasn't woken up yet. My mom has called 5 times." I heard mikes voice say.

"Dude shut up, what are we going to do? You and Arie are going to have to explain everything to us." Jason voice said.

It 3am how long have I been out? My brain was pounding in my skull.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the people around me. We weren't in the parking lot anymore we were in a house. the house look familiar.

Maybe it was Jason's house?

"Your awake." Colton's voice said from next to me.

"Yeah" I said groggy, my voice was pretty weak.

"You okay?" He questioned.

"Oh just dandy, my sister has been kidnapped my head hurts like bitch, and I wanna kill the pathetic excuse of a father I have." I spat.

"You Ariana were here to help you, your not on your own you just need to open up to us tell us everything that happened." he said.

I sighed and looked at everyone in the the room. Evan, Rachel, Raven, Jason, tyler, and even Hunter was here. I looked toward Mike who nodded.

And we began telling them on our shitty of a life we've had.

We told them about our childhood, the abuse, the rape the police our mother coming back. Rachel had tears coming out of her eyes. Colton looked like he was fuming. Jason was holding Rachel. Raven and Evan where looking out the window deep in thought. Tyler was in the corner of the room with his head in his hands.

I need to go get Lisa back if that the last thing I do. I felt the tears form in my eyes.

"We can do this alone" Mike said .

"Your going to have to tell your parents." Jason said.

"They have to know, and they can help." Colton said, while holding my hand in his.

I sighed "come on Mike lets go" I started walking to the door when colton pulled me back.

"Please know we're all here you so call us for any help you need." he said wiping my tear away.

"Thanks" I smiled at him.

"Let's go mike." I said .

~.~.~

We go home in a matter of seconds. I was so nervous my stomach started flipping all over.

Opening the door my parents where in the living room pacing. It was about 4:30 in the morning.

"Kids where have you been we've been worried sick." mom said.

I looked at her face, even though I may not have been nice to her. She's always care even after all the things I've done to her. My heart was slowly breaking inside. I let her and Charles down.

"m mom I'm so sorry." I said my tears falling down my face. Running up to hug her.

Her face was shocked at my impact with her. Even though she didn't know my apology was meant to be double meaning.

"Arie what's wrong?" She said rubbing me back.

"D-dad has l-Lisa he kidnapped her." I said , her eyes went wide and stared at me.

"Charles call 911." she screamed.

"It okay sweetie will get her back if it the last thing I do." she assures me. "you kids mean the absolute world to me."

"I love you mom" I said and hugged her.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

~.~.~

(Aries house in the picture)

Sorry for a long time with no update. But tbh even thought this story is not ending anytime soon I really want to finish so I can edit it. And I have 2 other book ideas. Anyways update soon.